/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED's Organics potentially utilized in M:Etern
Posted By: ErnieDate: 4/2/04 5:19 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED's Organics potentially utilized in M:Etern (Mista_B)

: If it helps any, not only can the RED organics take over dead bodies, they
: can take you over while you're still alive.

: Sounds floody to me. 'cept in RED, they have a leader, of sorts.

Thanks for the info. It's been a while since I played RED, so I was running off that premise in my head when I proposed the Organics-could-act-as-Flood-stand-in idea.

Forrest, I understand your apprehension about separating Eternal from the Halo universe entirely. However: You can't have it both ways. You can be as ambiguous as you want, and people will still realize you’re trying to unify the universes, one of which we know is not fully fleshed out. Of course, you've already related how the unwashed HBO forum masses react to that. heh

Best of luck, with whatever path you decide Eternal should take.

I'm still looking forward to Mark, et all's analysis of RED's organics origin. From an peek at the endscreen of RED, the player is placed on par with Jjaro as far as power to go anywhere... does that mean (perhaps...?) that Michael and Joshua the brothers were at one point Jjaro, but became corrupted masters of their respective creations (metalics and organics)?

Only time, and perhaps this RED volunteers series will tell.
Regards,
-Ernie

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: Floating in AgonyMark Levin 4/1/04 8:32 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Floating in AgonySteve Levinson 4/1/04 9:22 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Floating in AgonyMark Levin 4/1/04 12:02 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Floating in AgonyDr. John Sumner 4/1/04 9:23 a.m.
           RED's Organics potentially utilized in M:Eternal?Ernie 4/2/04 2:46 p.m.
                 Re: RED's Organics potentially utilized in M:EternForrest of B.org 4/2/04 3:07 p.m.
                       Re: RED's Organics potentially utilized in M:EternMista_B 4/2/04 3:53 p.m.
                             Re: RED's Organics potentially utilized in M:EternErnie 4/2/04 5:19 p.m.
                                   Re: RED's Organics potentially utilized in M:EternForrest of B.org 4/6/04 1:33 p.m.
                                         Re: RED's Organics potentially utilized in EternalForrest of B.org 4/6/04 1:35 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Floating in AgonyAndrew Nagy 4/3/04 6:50 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.