/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon related)
Posted By: Callie21VDate: 4/2/04 11:31 a.m.

My first contact with Bungie was when a friend lent me a MacAddict shareware CD (#9 - May 1997) that contained the Marathon 4L demo. Years later when I got online and read the Story Page, I chuckled at the memory of Bobs angelically floating up the shaft on Blaspheme Quarantine. However, the site says that this was disabled in the 4L version, which is what the CD had.

Armed with a DiskTracker catalog file that gives the demo application a creation date of March 9, 1995 (a month earlier than the Story Page's copy), I ask: can anyone confirm whether there was another, partially changed 4L demo out there?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon related)Callie21V 4/2/04 11:31 a.m.
     Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedForrest of B.org 4/2/04 12:26 p.m.
     Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedHamish Sinclair 4/3/04 4:50 a.m.
     Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedthe Battle Cat 4/3/04 7:33 a.m.
           Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedCallie21V 4/3/04 9:36 a.m.
                 Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedthe Battle Cat 4/4/04 8:41 a.m.
                       Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedCallie21V 4/7/04 5:49 p.m.
                             K, hang on *NM*the Battle Cat 4/8/04 7:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.