/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon Cyborg VS. DOOM Marine
Posted By: Starship Security OfficerDate: 4/1/04 5:57 p.m.

The arena glowed with the provided light from the lava surrounding it. The wide metal, and then lava, lava, lava and then the steps in which the audience sat. Everyone whom had still roamed the forum was there: Yossarian, the Battle Cat, D-M.A., SSO, Steve Levinson, Neoptolemus, everyone. One half chanted, "U-A-C!" *clap* "U-A-C" *clap* "U-A-C" *clap*. The other half cried out, "U E S C" *clap, clap, clap clap clap* "U E S C" *clap, clap, clap clap clap*. "cliche', cliche'" commented SSO. Then the audience formed rallying. It was traditional "We need the Marine!" "We need the Cyborg!" And then the Battle Cat rose up, secured his helmet, pointed his magnum into the air and fired, shouting out "I need a bigger package! Hell to the underdogs of ye horny spirit!" Everyone was about to celebrate with a nice glass of Pfhor juice to boost the inner adrenaline. But... "AH AH AH AH AH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! FUCK YOU ALL UP!!!" sounded underneath the green Pfhor fighter head exterior that covered Noobtolemus' head. After D-M.A. getting in a violent brush with Neop, Neop now had plenty of Flechette bullets riddled into his face, plus the strange snot substance that stung his eyes after the Battle Cat laughing over him. Now Neop had been shamed by having his battered face covered with the skin of a dead green Pfhor fighter whom he had failed to kill so many times because of his terrible skill with all his weapons, even with the magnum. After Steve Levinson had tracked and killed the fighter, he then contributed it forth to D-M.A., therefore D-M.A. shamed Neop.

And so now Forrest Of B.org felt that the fusion pistol of his was cold, but as his anger risen with the blood lust inspired by Neop, the fusion pistol strangely seemed to grow warm, and he suddenly looked down and realized by reflex that his finger clutched the charging trigger, and now the fusion pistol shook in his hand. SSO exclaimed "The idiocy of it all! One big, fat, slap in the face! And 'cold' fusion my ass! This wasn't in the brochure and this Neop bastard wasn't in the list! Just give me five seconds of quake with whoever drank a bunch of Labatt Blue's before miswriting down this cr-" *Po, po po po po* from Forrest's fusion gun came the bolts that sprayed Neop...

Well, I'm done for now.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Cyborg VS. DOOM MarineStarship Security Officer 4/1/04 5:57 p.m.
     I'll add the match between the two of them later. *NM*Starship Security Officer 4/1/04 5:59 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Cyborg VS. DOOM MarineMista_B 4/1/04 8:07 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Cyborg VS. DOOM MarineA Chinese Austin Powers 4/2/04 1:41 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Cyborg VS. DOOM Marinethe Battle Cat 4/2/04 5:51 a.m.
                 Nipple-City? Sounds fun :D *NM*zudo 4/2/04 6:46 a.m.
                       Re: Nipple-City? Sounds fun :DHoof Hearted 4/2/04 2:00 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Cyborg VS. DOOM MarineForrest of B.org 4/2/04 7:04 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.