/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to Nuke
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 3/31/04 1:02 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to Nuke (Mark Levin)

: It might be a debugging tool left in the map (perhaps unintentionally). There
: were several of these in Infinity.

A debugging tool or a secret, either way. I found this by accident and thought that it was the normal way to go, so it's my own damn fault for skipping the left half. The hidden room is very well camoflaged - there is a subtle change in wall textures when tabbing on the wall but, other than that, there is no clue that you can enter a secret room. I can't fault Ian on this one - remember the maze bypass switch on We're Everywhere in M2 - same idea. Glad we put that one to rest!

BTW, if you look at the map using Forge or Klia, you'll see a smiley face in the center of the map which Ian has labled "smile". He also has a comment at the bottom of the map, "This is taking way too long."

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeMark Levin 3/31/04 10:08 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeSteve Levinson 3/31/04 10:38 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeDr. John Sumner 3/31/04 11:19 a.m.
                 Nevermind Steve, I see how. *NM*Dr. John Sumner 3/31/04 11:26 a.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeSteve Levinson 3/31/04 11:31 a.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeDr. John Sumner 3/31/04 12:24 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeMark Levin 3/31/04 12:46 p.m.
                                   Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeSteve Levinson 3/31/04 1:02 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeElliott 3/31/04 10:57 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Nothing's too big to NukeSteve Levinson 3/31/04 1:05 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.