/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I had a similar problem...
Posted By: Keith PalmerDate: 3/28/04 2:11 p.m.

In Response To: AO Carbon no longer loading in OS X 10.3.3 (Steve Levinson)

The problem with the application icon zooming into and instantly out of the dock showed up for me a little while back, but not all at once. I first thought it was a problem with my Rubicon files becoming corruputed, and reinstalled them off a CD I once made, which seemed to solve the problem... and then every copy of Aleph One I had installed started acting up.

(Actually, I thought about posting that message to this board, given that it seemed to mean my missing out on being able to play RED just as its Volunteers series was getting under way... but backed down in the end, unsure if it was permissable to ask a technical question like that here.)

I then went to the "nightlies" page and downloaded the most recent file at the time, dated February 29, and that seemed to work, except that the "black screen" problem described in another post still happened with RED. I still seem to be able to launch the application more than once, though...

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

AO Carbon no longer loading in OS X 10.3.3Steve Levinson 3/27/04 11:59 a.m.
     OK, anyone else using 12/25 carbon AO w/10.3.3? *NM*Steve Levinson 3/28/04 6:08 a.m.
           Nope, still on MacOS 10.3.2 :P *NM*D-M.A. 3/28/04 6:59 a.m.
           I'll load it up and have a look... *NM*Anaphiel 3/28/04 8:06 a.m.
           Looks like a problem...Anaphiel 3/28/04 8:40 a.m.
                 Re: Looks like a problem...Steve Levinson 3/28/04 10:28 a.m.
                       Re: Looks like a problem...Anaphiel 3/28/04 10:42 a.m.
                             Re: Looks like a problem...Speaker-To-Animals 3/28/04 11:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Looks like a problem...Steve Levinson 3/28/04 12:51 p.m.
                 Re: Looks like a problem...Speaker-To-Animals 3/28/04 10:31 a.m.
                 I have the same problem. What can I do? *NM*destuynder 5/4/04 3:37 a.m.
     I had a similar problem...Keith Palmer 3/28/04 2:11 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.