/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...
Posted By: ErnieDate: 3/28/04 11:03 a.m.

In Response To: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape... (Mark Levin)

: The terminal trails off in a string of garbage, containing the important but barely recognizable phrase "too late JOSHUA ALREADY HERE".
[...]
: The right terminal records a failure to purify the ship, aborted by Science Officer Joshua Rillings. The left terminal records the suspicions of Rillings' assistant and the infection of the ship. The switch that can be tabbed opens the door to the hydroponics

It's been a while since I've actually played through RED, but is this Joshua Rillings an alias for the Joshua, lord of the organics, we meet later? Somehow I don't ever remember reading this set of terminals. Perhaps it was one of those times my player was dead before I hit the tab key. : p

-Ernie

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...Mark Levin 3/28/04 10:04 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...Ernie 3/28/04 11:03 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...Steve Levinson 3/28/04 11:13 a.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...Andrew Nagy 3/28/04 3:21 p.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...Mark Levin 3/28/04 3:49 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...Elliott 3/28/04 12:04 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: Need more Duct Tape...Mark Levin 3/28/04 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.