/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Texture Packs for Dummies
Posted By: AnaphielDate: 3/28/04 8:53 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Texture Packs for Dummies (BadKarma9000)

: Thanks man... I downloaded the texture pack, followed the directions by:
: 1-putting the Revival folder in my m1a1 directory.
: 2-putting the MML in the right place

: But they didn't pull up. Do I do anything in game to start using your texture
: pack? I'm going to copy and paste that Revival folder into my
: "Textures" folder just in case.

: Eric

I had a similar problem when Raul first sent me the texture pack and scripts to test. Assuming you've put the MML script in the "Scripts" directory within M1A1, the next most likely culprit is some cross-platform text mungering has happened that is keeping the app from reading the script as a valid MML file. I think the correct fix is to make sure that your cross-platform settings in WinZip or whatever program you used to unzip the files are set properly, but I seem to remember I was able to open the MML script in a text editor and re-save it as a text file and that fixed my problem.

Give that a whirl, and if it doesn't work we'll try something else.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Texture Packs for DummiesBadKarma9000 3/28/04 12:12 a.m.
     Re: Texture Packs for DummiesAnaphiel 3/28/04 8:03 a.m.
           Re: Texture Packs for DummiesBadKarma9000 3/28/04 8:37 a.m.
                 Re: Texture Packs for DummiesAnaphiel 3/28/04 8:53 a.m.
                       Re: Texture Packs for DummiesBadKarma9000 3/28/04 9:15 a.m.
                             Re: Texture Packs for DummiesAnaphiel 3/28/04 9:26 a.m.
                                   Re: Texture Packs for DummiesBadKarma9000 3/28/04 10:24 a.m.
                                         Re: Texture Packs for DummiesBadKarma9000 3/28/04 12:42 p.m.
                                               Re: Texture Packs for DummiesBadKarma9000 3/28/04 3:06 p.m.
                                                     dunno if I can be of help...Anaphiel 3/28/04 3:45 p.m.
                                                           Re: dunno if I can be of help...BadKarma9000 3/28/04 6:17 p.m.
                                                                 Re: dunno if I can be of help...Anaphiel 3/29/04 2:02 a.m.
                                                                       Re: dunno if I can be of help...Jorge 3/30/04 6:58 p.m.
                                                                             Re: dunno if I can be of help...Anaphiel 3/31/04 1:48 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: dunno if I can be of help...BadKarma9000 4/1/04 12:20 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.