/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

ALRIGHT! LET ME TALK TO THESE TWO PEOPLE!
Posted By: NeoptolemusDate: 3/24/04 6:54 p.m.

Yossarian:

YOu think you're so mature and wordly wise, well fuck you!!! Quite judging weapons by stopping power people, the magnum's the best!

Scott B.

You bastard! TRAITOROUS DOG! You wrote to Alexander Seropian that Unreal Championship kicked Marathon's ass, well I kick YOUR ASS!!!

AH AH AH AH AH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU'RE ALL FUCKING STUPIIIIIIIIIID!!!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

ALRIGHT! LET ME TALK TO THESE TWO PEOPLE!Neoptolemus 3/24/04 6:54 p.m.
     *points and laughs at neoptimdigers stupidity* *NM*deathmonger 3/24/04 7:10 p.m.
     Ok, what happened to "I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE"? *NM*Wejam The Carter 3/24/04 7:16 p.m.
           I still think it could be an impersonator.Andrew Nagy 3/24/04 7:27 p.m.
                 I'M A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE...Forrest of B.org 3/24/04 7:57 p.m.
                       I like to pick my butt and smell my fingers! *NM*Neoptolemus 3/24/04 8:31 p.m.
                             Re: I like to pick my butt and smell my fingers!Mark Levin 3/25/04 5:23 a.m.
                                   I am sad. *NM*Boomer 3/25/04 9:34 a.m.
                                   Re: I like to pick my butt and smell my fingers!D-M.A. 3/27/04 4:46 a.m.
                                         Space Ghost Coast to Coast *NM*Mark Levin 3/27/04 5:37 a.m.
     Re: ALRIGHT! LET ME TALK TO THESE TWO PEOPLE!Mista_B 3/24/04 8:21 p.m.
     :'( *NM*Boomer 3/24/04 9:42 p.m.
     Re: ALRIGHT! LET ME TALK TO THESE TWO PEOPLE!HolyMcGibblets 3/25/04 3:57 p.m.
           Re: ALRIGHT! LET ME TALK TO THESE TWO PEOPLE!Adam Ashwell 3/25/04 4:11 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.