/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Anyone have an OS X v10.2?
Posted By: workingcacnterDate: 3/24/04 5:10 p.m.

Or, more specifically, and iMac version 33.11?

I've got this game, which I assume came pre-installed (the readme says "This version of Deimos Rising is fully licensed to be included with Apple Computer, Inc.'s consumer computers."), called Deimos Rising by Ambrosia Software. Its a top down 2D shooter with a level called 'Thermopylae', and another one called 'Yucatan Rift'.

I'm sure you all realize Deimos is the name of the moon that was converted into the Marathon, Thermopylae was one of the asteroids where battleroids were first used, and the Yucatan was where the sleeping god was in PiD.

I think it's obvious that whoever made this are Bungie fans. This game is actually a sequel to 'Mars Rising'. I skimmed through their other games (http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/games/all.html), but I didn't see anything that caught my eye. I've relayed most of this info to Hamish a while ago, but I think he is too busy with all the artwork, and desktops to check it out.

I'd like to apologize if all this has been discussed before, as I usually don't look at the forum.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Anyone have an OS X v10.2?workingcacnter 3/24/04 5:10 p.m.
     Re: Anyone have an OS X v10.2?Kirk 3/24/04 5:14 p.m.
           Re: Anyone have an OS X v10.2?workingcacnter 3/24/04 5:50 p.m.
                 Re: Anyone have an OS X v10.2?Kirk 3/25/04 2:22 a.m.
                       righteous, thanks (NM) *NM*workingcacnter 3/25/04 12:35 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.