/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Here's a Piece of art I made - emergence of W'kkr
Posted By: ErnieDate: 3/21/04 7:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The Physical Manifestation of Chaos? (thermoplyae)

I cooked that up from some random source art, a few lighten layers, and a shilouette fo a planet. That, and my trusty smudge tool.

The emergence of Chaos, in the W'kkr would, in my mind - be like Death. Something we all would spectulate about, but never know until it actually happens.

Thus, I made the 'white light' somewhat chaotic, and organic. Sure, Blackness would sute chaos, but why? If the 'ridigid definitions' of good/light bad/dark are subjective ideas we apply to things... chaos could flip them on their end.

I'm going to do more work on the image - but sufficent to say it will appear in WMaiD as a Jjaro dream terminal image. Basically to show the player they screwed up bigtime, and then be sent to the Jjaro plank. Woo.

Another question: If Durandal had a Trith Xleem (sp?) [early nova] like the Pfhor pillaged from an Jjaro outpost world... would he use it?

Perhaps if he throught he was on his 'way out', he'd do a little favor for humanity and commit genocide and blow up the Pfhor homeworld's sun.
I'm curious to know what people think. Would Durandal, after the events of M2 (since after Infinity he becomes the merged Toth/Durandal entity) would Durandal as we know him have any clue about the detonation of a sun releasing chaos?

Regards,
-Ernie

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Physical Manifestation of Chaos?Ernie 3/21/04 3:16 p.m.
     Re: The Physical Manifestation of Chaos?Adam Ashwell 3/21/04 3:29 p.m.
     Re: The Physical Manifestation of Chaos?thermoplyae 3/21/04 5:48 p.m.
           Here's a Piece of art I made - emergence of W'kkrErnie 3/21/04 7:07 p.m.
                 Re: Here's a Piece of art I made - emergence of W'Forrest of B.org 3/24/04 12:24 p.m.
                       Re: Here's a Piece of art I made - emergence of W'Ernie 3/25/04 8:25 p.m.
                 Re: Here's a Piece of art I made - emergence of W'thermoplyae 3/26/04 12:06 p.m.
     Re: The Physical Manifestation of Chaos?Yossarian 3/21/04 7:46 p.m.
     Re: The Physical Manifestation of Chaos?Ozymandias 3/22/04 5:32 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.