/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Two Requests, Please
Posted By: Starship Security OfficerDate: 3/15/04 4:21 p.m.

For one, I would like to know where I could find this Forge & Anvil or whatever stuff. I would like to edit and create my own Marathon levels, plus I would like to make a level where you're viewing through a window where a whole bunch of random different creatures are teleported down there, nonstop, and everybody's against each other.

Second of all, though no game is better than Marathon but can only be just as good, I have been developing some addictions to simple fps games lately, and I was wondering if any of you guys could find me downloads to at least demos of any of the following games FOR MAC:

DOOM
Dark Forces
Quake

If so, that would be great. Thanks!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Two Requests, PleaseStarship Security Officer 3/15/04 4:21 p.m.
     And by the way, I'll give you something in return *NM*Starship Security Officer 3/15/04 4:23 p.m.
           Re: And by the way, I'll give you something in retTych-Psych 3/15/04 5:10 p.m.
                 Re: And by the way, I'll give you something in retStarship Security Officer 3/15/04 5:11 p.m.
                       Just come out and say it: "Warez" *NM*Yossarian 3/15/04 5:17 p.m.
                             I don't know what you're talking about, but Warez *NM*Starship Security Officer 3/15/04 5:30 p.m.
     Re: Two Requests, PleaseAndrew Nagy 3/18/04 7:01 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.