/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!
Posted By: Starship Security OfficerDate: 3/14/04 6:23 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no! (Yossarian)

: Oh so you think he's humorous? Humorous like how? "Ha-ha"
: humourous? You think he's here to AMUSE you?

: No, no. What exactly did you mean by "humorous"?

Well, he just has a good sense of humor, that's all. I don't think he's here to amuse us, although he does a damn good job of it. It isn't just bringing out the funnies, but it's also raising everybody's spirit and feeling being down here in this virtual little shack where the very few people in the world who have kind of woken up to Marathon's power hang around every now and then.

He didn't come here TO amuse us, he probably came here to develop positive online relationships and discuss Marathon. Well, at least that's what I think, and that's what I came here for.

I wouldn't possibly think of using this guy, or just thinking of him as just the source of laughter. Just wanted to make that clear. I don't want to be a real asshole to any one else unless they are an asshole to me or other people, or maybe both (a.k.a. Neoptolemus, thank Darwin he's not here). It's simple ethics. The kind of ethics you might learn in Kindergarten. Of course, as D-M.A. once joked, "fuck kindness, someone hand me a spanker." Yep, you said that too, D-M.A.!

Well, i'm tired of talking, it's dehydrating me and my throat is starting to feel what I describe to be "phlegmy and strange", *snorts snot* although basically that's how I always feel like *snorts snot*. Hand me that *snorts snot* glass o' water, will you *snorts snot* please? *does a long snot snort*.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EVER! *NM*Neoptolemus 3/8/04 5:39 p.m.
     Oh. Okay. *NM* *NM*HolyMcGibblets 3/8/04 5:42 p.m.
     Eh? Alright, that's it, what the hell's going on?!Starship Security Officer 3/8/04 5:44 p.m.
     I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guy. *NM*Andrew Nagy 3/8/04 5:54 p.m.
           Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guCATS 3/8/04 6:00 p.m.
                 Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guD-M.A. 3/8/04 11:35 p.m.
                       weeeeeeeeeeeJohannes Gunnar 3/9/04 7:37 a.m.
                             Re: weeeeeeeeeeeAdam Ashwell 3/9/04 12:34 p.m.
                                   the magnum is so small te he *NM*D-M.A. 3/9/04 12:48 p.m.
                                   You can kind of argue with that (give feedback)Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 5:46 p.m.
                                         Re: You can kind of argue with that (give feedbackAdam Ashwell 3/13/04 6:05 a.m.
                       I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 6:01 p.m.
                             Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/12/04 5:48 a.m.
                                   Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Steve Levinson 3/12/04 7:51 a.m.
                                         Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/13/04 5:51 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 5:55 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.D-M.A. 3/13/04 6:18 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Yossarian 3/13/04 1:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 1:43 p.m.
                                   Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 5:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 6:11 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 6:23 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Elliott 3/14/04 6:49 p.m.
                                                     Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 8:14 p.m.
                                   I don't get it either...Anaphiel 3/16/04 4:08 a.m.
                                         Re: I don't get it either...the Battle Cat 3/16/04 2:43 p.m.
                             Did I say that??? he he >:) *NM*D-M.A. 3/12/04 6:09 a.m.
     Re: FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EWejam The Carter 3/10/04 4:24 p.m.
           My hope is he's off playing Halo...Anaphiel 3/10/04 4:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.