/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: You can kind of argue with that (give feedback
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 3/13/04 6:05 a.m.

In Response To: You can kind of argue with that (give feedback) (Starship Security Officer)

: Pistols don't suck, non of the weapons suck. Just because I'm wielding a
: pistol doesn't mean i'm a wimp. Neoptolemus was a whining bitch, and a
: real nuisance, but in the end, he's kind of shown how we often judge guns
: by firepower. In some games and in some cases in real life the pistol
: sucks, but in some cases it doesn't. There are some cases besides
: fall-back when a pistol, like I said before (including the magnum in
: Marathon), a pistol can quite frankly save your ass where another weapon
: couldn't. Trust me.

: Now, personally I think that the AR is usually more useful than the magnum
: is, and is my 1st choice, but when the magnum is a more necessary choice
: it kicks ass.

: This is just my opinion, but I don't think that pistols suck, nor do I think
: that they are inferior to other guns or that they should be only used for
: fall back and stuff just because they're not as good in stopping power.

: I agree with you all that Neoptolemus was a real asshole, but I agree with
: Neoptolemus that pistols rock as much as other guns and that people may be
: overrating stopping power too much.

: That's just my opinion. Reply when you can. Over and out.

I wasn't saying that pistols suck, I love pistols. I was just joking because Neoptolemus wouldn't shutup about them. I agree completely with you, the magnum kicks ass.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EVER! *NM*Neoptolemus 3/8/04 5:39 p.m.
     Oh. Okay. *NM* *NM*HolyMcGibblets 3/8/04 5:42 p.m.
     Eh? Alright, that's it, what the hell's going on?!Starship Security Officer 3/8/04 5:44 p.m.
     I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guy. *NM*Andrew Nagy 3/8/04 5:54 p.m.
           Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guCATS 3/8/04 6:00 p.m.
                 Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guD-M.A. 3/8/04 11:35 p.m.
                       weeeeeeeeeeeJohannes Gunnar 3/9/04 7:37 a.m.
                             Re: weeeeeeeeeeeAdam Ashwell 3/9/04 12:34 p.m.
                                   the magnum is so small te he *NM*D-M.A. 3/9/04 12:48 p.m.
                                   You can kind of argue with that (give feedback)Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 5:46 p.m.
                                         Re: You can kind of argue with that (give feedbackAdam Ashwell 3/13/04 6:05 a.m.
                       I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 6:01 p.m.
                             Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/12/04 5:48 a.m.
                                   Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Steve Levinson 3/12/04 7:51 a.m.
                                         Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/13/04 5:51 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 5:55 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.D-M.A. 3/13/04 6:18 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Yossarian 3/13/04 1:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 1:43 p.m.
                                   Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 5:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 6:11 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 6:23 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Elliott 3/14/04 6:49 p.m.
                                                     Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 8:14 p.m.
                                   I don't get it either...Anaphiel 3/16/04 4:08 a.m.
                                         Re: I don't get it either...the Battle Cat 3/16/04 2:43 p.m.
                             Did I say that??? he he >:) *NM*D-M.A. 3/12/04 6:09 a.m.
     Re: FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EWejam The Carter 3/10/04 4:24 p.m.
           My hope is he's off playing Halo...Anaphiel 3/10/04 4:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.