/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 3/13/04 5:55 a.m.

In Response To: Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A. (the Battle Cat)

: But I'm one of the guys that actually talked to him about magnums. I didn't
: even say anything when out of nowhere he called me a prick, twice, and an
: ego maniac. I refrained from being one of the guys that pig piled on top
: of him when he started flaming the forum. I was treating the guy with kid
: gloves, it's all public record here in the forum. I'm genuinely baffled.

: Gary Simmons
: the Battle Cat

You see, we've gotten so used to your cattitude, as Steve so wittily put it, that we don't pay attention to details and we just assume that you're doing what you do, and you're doing a damn good job of it too, at least when you choose to do it. Keep it up!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EVER! *NM*Neoptolemus 3/8/04 5:39 p.m.
     Oh. Okay. *NM* *NM*HolyMcGibblets 3/8/04 5:42 p.m.
     Eh? Alright, that's it, what the hell's going on?!Starship Security Officer 3/8/04 5:44 p.m.
     I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guy. *NM*Andrew Nagy 3/8/04 5:54 p.m.
           Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guCATS 3/8/04 6:00 p.m.
                 Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guD-M.A. 3/8/04 11:35 p.m.
                       weeeeeeeeeeeJohannes Gunnar 3/9/04 7:37 a.m.
                             Re: weeeeeeeeeeeAdam Ashwell 3/9/04 12:34 p.m.
                                   the magnum is so small te he *NM*D-M.A. 3/9/04 12:48 p.m.
                                   You can kind of argue with that (give feedback)Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 5:46 p.m.
                                         Re: You can kind of argue with that (give feedbackAdam Ashwell 3/13/04 6:05 a.m.
                       I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 6:01 p.m.
                             Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/12/04 5:48 a.m.
                                   Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Steve Levinson 3/12/04 7:51 a.m.
                                         Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/13/04 5:51 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 5:55 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.D-M.A. 3/13/04 6:18 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Yossarian 3/13/04 1:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 1:43 p.m.
                                   Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 5:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 6:11 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 6:23 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Elliott 3/14/04 6:49 p.m.
                                                     Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 8:14 p.m.
                                   I don't get it either...Anaphiel 3/16/04 4:08 a.m.
                                         Re: I don't get it either...the Battle Cat 3/16/04 2:43 p.m.
                             Did I say that??? he he >:) *NM*D-M.A. 3/12/04 6:09 a.m.
     Re: FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EWejam The Carter 3/10/04 4:24 p.m.
           My hope is he's off playing Halo...Anaphiel 3/10/04 4:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.