/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

You can kind of argue with that (give feedback)
Posted By: Starship Security OfficerDate: 3/11/04 5:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: weeeeeeeeeee (Adam Ashwell)

: Now we can FINALLY get back to telling eachother how much the pistol sucks
: and how little firepower it has, and also that pistols are for wimps =P.
: I'm not one to normally put "lol" in my messages on this forum,
: but, what the hell, you only live once. lol

Pistols don't suck, non of the weapons suck. Just because I'm wielding a pistol doesn't mean i'm a wimp. Neoptolemus was a whining bitch, and a real nuisance, but in the end, he's kind of shown how we often judge guns by firepower. In some games and in some cases in real life the pistol sucks, but in some cases it doesn't. There are some cases besides fall-back when a pistol, like I said before (including the magnum in Marathon), a pistol can quite frankly save your ass where another weapon couldn't. Trust me.

Now, personally I think that the AR is usually more useful than the magnum is, and is my 1st choice, but when the magnum is a more necessary choice it kicks ass.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think that pistols suck, nor do I think that they are inferior to other guns or that they should be only used for fall back and stuff just because they're not as good in stopping power.

I agree with you all that Neoptolemus was a real asshole, but I agree with Neoptolemus that pistols rock as much as other guns and that people may be overrating stopping power too much.

That's just my opinion. Reply when you can. Over and out.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EVER! *NM*Neoptolemus 3/8/04 5:39 p.m.
     Oh. Okay. *NM* *NM*HolyMcGibblets 3/8/04 5:42 p.m.
     Eh? Alright, that's it, what the hell's going on?!Starship Security Officer 3/8/04 5:44 p.m.
     I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guy. *NM*Andrew Nagy 3/8/04 5:54 p.m.
           Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guCATS 3/8/04 6:00 p.m.
                 Re: I see no reason to assume that's the pistol guD-M.A. 3/8/04 11:35 p.m.
                       weeeeeeeeeeeJohannes Gunnar 3/9/04 7:37 a.m.
                             Re: weeeeeeeeeeeAdam Ashwell 3/9/04 12:34 p.m.
                                   the magnum is so small te he *NM*D-M.A. 3/9/04 12:48 p.m.
                                   You can kind of argue with that (give feedback)Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 5:46 p.m.
                                         Re: You can kind of argue with that (give feedbackAdam Ashwell 3/13/04 6:05 a.m.
                       I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Starship Security Officer 3/11/04 6:01 p.m.
                             Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/12/04 5:48 a.m.
                                   Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Steve Levinson 3/12/04 7:51 a.m.
                                         Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.the Battle Cat 3/13/04 5:51 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 5:55 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.D-M.A. 3/13/04 6:18 a.m.
                                               Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Yossarian 3/13/04 1:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: I would like to thank you, D-M.A.Adam Ashwell 3/13/04 1:43 p.m.
                                   Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 5:37 p.m.
                                         Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 6:11 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Starship Security Officer 3/14/04 6:23 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Elliott 3/14/04 6:49 p.m.
                                                     Re: Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!Yossarian 3/14/04 8:14 p.m.
                                   I don't get it either...Anaphiel 3/16/04 4:08 a.m.
                                         Re: I don't get it either...the Battle Cat 3/16/04 2:43 p.m.
                             Did I say that??? he he >:) *NM*D-M.A. 3/12/04 6:09 a.m.
     Re: FUCK YOU ALL UP! I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE! EWejam The Carter 3/10/04 4:24 p.m.
           My hope is he's off playing Halo...Anaphiel 3/10/04 4:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.