/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Help! Again
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 2/28/04 7:31 a.m.

In Response To: Help! Again (Nicholai)

: Why EMR's sounds and any Marathon's music doesn't sound in A1 OS X?

Works fine for me. Make sure you don't have the 16 bit sounds box checked in AO prefs, as I'm pretty sure EMR only uses 8 bit sounds - that would do it. If that doesn't work, I would suspect a problem with file type codes - I can help you if that's the case.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Help! AgainNicholai 2/27/04 6:28 p.m.
     Re: Help! AgainSteve Levinson 2/28/04 7:31 a.m.
           I got the same problem, unchecking didn't help. *NM*Johannes Gunnar 2/28/04 10:17 a.m.
                 Re: I got the same problem, unchecking didn't helpSteve Levinson 2/28/04 2:52 p.m.
                       Re: I got the same problem, unchecking didn't helpJohannes Gunnar 2/29/04 7:13 a.m.
                       Re: I got the same problem, unchecking didn't helpSpeaker-To-Animals 2/29/04 7:32 a.m.
                       Re: I got the same problem, unchecking didn't helpAndrew Nagy 2/29/04 1:30 p.m.
           It worked, thanks, though the music hasn't *NM* *NM*Nicholai 3/1/04 7:03 p.m.
                 Re: It worked, thanks, though the music hasn'tSteve Levinson 3/2/04 9:47 a.m.
                       It worked! Thank you very much *NM* *NM*Nicholai 3/2/04 5:55 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.