/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat*
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 2/28/04 7:13 a.m.

In Response To: Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat* (Elliott)

: So you are THAT Battle Cat. When the Cats moved in next door I was all like
: "Hey you guys play marathon?" I would not like to repeat what I
: was told.
: One thing I'll say for you, you sure scared them good.

It wasn't my collection of heads in jars of alcohol, they were mb OK with that cause, sure there were lots of white faces, but nobody fainted or nuttin'. I think what really creeped them out was using the heads as hand puppets to reenact the Marathon terminals. Say, what do you guys do with your girlfriends when you break up with them? Oh and the 3,000 piece gun collection that took up half the house, I think they may have possibly objected to me packing heat everywhere in case the Pfhor found Earth and sleeping with an atomic bomb under my pillow. (I used to have a magnum pistol under my pillow but all my friends totally hated me and made fun of me and called me mean names and gave me endless grief because everybody knows you really need stopping power.) Then there was Grandpa. I'm not supposed to talk about what happened to Grandpa or where all the pieces are until after the trial. But his last words were "Don't do it boy, I love you" so he was OK with me right up to the end. Nobody could prove anything about my cousins cause for all anybody knows they just ran away or something. It's not like nobody was holding nuttin' against me for that. You know, if you say they were scared, for the life of me I don't know WHY!

Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

*grabs aluminum baseball bat*Yossarian 2/26/04 10:12 a.m.
     Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat*the Battle Cat 2/27/04 4:33 a.m.
           Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat*Elliott 2/27/04 8:13 a.m.
                 Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat*the Battle Cat 2/28/04 7:13 a.m.
     Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat*Lunair 2/27/04 6:07 p.m.
           Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat*Lunair 2/27/04 6:10 p.m.
                 Re: *grabs aluminum baseball bat*Johannes Gunnar 2/28/04 3:13 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.