/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Some people just don't know when to stop
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 2/27/04 5:03 a.m.

In Response To: Re: I CAN'T STAND IT! (Todd)

: What on earth are you talking about?

This is just a resurrected old thread. Some people just won't accept other people's opinions for what they are - other opinions. Neoptolemus, when other people say they don't like magnums or tell you you're wrong for thinking they're the best overall weapon, don't take it personally. They have every right to experess their opinion as you do. If you're expecting people to come around to your viewpoint, then you're being every bit as closed-minded as the people you're accusing of acting like religious zealots. Every weapon has its advantages in certain circumstances. I myself have argued that the AR is the best overall weapon, but it's completely useless in vacuum or under water. I do find myself using the magnum more and more as my skills improve, and I've become particularly fond of using fists lately, now that I've gotten good enough to fist most monsters (no comment, Battle Cat) and since there is an infinite supply of ammo. Because I say this doesn't mean that your opinion is wrong.

Where I do take exception with you is in your insistance in not letting the thread die. It's like the person who has to have the last word. By bringing this thread back and back, you are becoming a pest and people will eventually treat your posts as spam and ignore them.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I CAN'T STAND IT!Neoptolemus 2/26/04 7:21 p.m.
     Deja Vu! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 2/26/04 9:19 p.m.
     Re: I CAN'T STAND IT!Todd 2/26/04 10:37 p.m.
           Some people just don't know when to stopSteve Levinson 2/27/04 5:03 a.m.
           I know ya planned it, I'ma set straight this wate- *NM*Yossarian 2/27/04 10:49 a.m.
     Furby *NM*D-M.A. 2/27/04 2:09 a.m.
     The Passion of the NeoptolemusYossarian 2/27/04 4:52 a.m.
     Re: no pancakes? *NM*•M 2/27/04 6:50 a.m.
     Ya gotta keep it in yer pants. *NM*Mista_B 2/27/04 2:05 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.