/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

CONNECTIONS
Posted By: Durandal is GODDate: 1/31/04 5:24 p.m.

In Response To: Think (Roger)

"Frog blast the vent core!" I can't believe I never noticed that Boomer....I've played that level about 100 times and I never noticed that I was blasting through the goddamn core vents!

The Marathon symbol is everywhere in Halo, hell the CONTROL ROOM is a giant Marathon symbol. It's also in between the A and L in Halo's main symbol. It's on the PoA, and Keyes uniform.

Also, just cuz the chief takes his helmet off doesn't mean he isn't cybernetically enhanced. Cyborgs are cybernetic organisms....not robots.
Proof is if you kill Keyes in the first level, Cortana yells out "The Master Chief's gone rampant!" In the Bungieverse, rampancy does not pertain to those who are completely biological.
Plus the little chapter title after you talk to Keyes says "Cyborgs and AI Constructs first" Now who else could cyborg be referring to? The Captain? Perhaps Chief's dog with a robotic limb?

Also...anyone notice the similarity between the Zeus Class Fusion Pistol and the Covenant Plasma Pistol. Also the Covenant and Pfor are not one single set of aliens.

Also, did anyone else feel that 343 Guilty Spark was a bit reminiscent of Durandal. Also speaking of Durandal....Both he and Cortana are named after legendary swords that are related in a less that roundabout way.

One last thing...does anyone else get the feeling that Cortana isn't all that stable? cough*rampant*cough

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

ThinkRoger 1/31/04 4:11 p.m.
     CONNECTIONSDurandal is GOD 1/31/04 5:24 p.m.
           Re: CONNECTIONSJohannes Gunnar 2/1/04 5:45 a.m.
           Is there an echo in here? *NM*Yossarian 2/1/04 8:21 a.m.
     Re: ThinkHolyMcGibblets 2/1/04 6:00 p.m.
           Re: Thinkpaolo mk IV 2/2/04 12:54 a.m.
                 Re: ThinkHolyMcGibblets 2/2/04 4:34 p.m.
                       Re: ThinkDurandal is GOD 2/15/04 6:34 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.