/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Who would win?
Posted By: Power PrickDate: 1/7/04 9:43 a.m.

Ok guys, who do ya think would win this battle? The battle includes the following:
The Cyborg
The Terminator
Elvis Presley
Homer Simpson
George W. Bush
Britney Spears
Double D/Edd
10 minor melee pfhor fighters
Keep in mind that I took away half of the cyborg's shields while he was at shield layer one, because I think that almost everyone would say The Cyborg. I also kind of damaged The Terminator too, since people are also most likely to pick him.

Here's what I think, something like this:
The cyborg and the terminator start going through an even fight, while Elvis Presley picks up his microphone thinking its a german grenade and throws it at Britney Spears, instead hitting her eye. She'd be like "OMG, OMG! You bastard!" and George W. Bush would aim any gun he had at Elvis, saying he would be doing this for the freedom of the UESC. That might give Britney Spears a time to kick George in the nuts, and then Elvis Presley would kick Britney Spears, and she would scream before being shot by Homer Simpson, who would then strangle George W. Bush, demanding that Bush tell him where he keeps Duff beer. Elvis would pick up his microphone again, and throw it, hitting the terminator, who would then be enraged and shoot Elvis, giving the cyborg a free punch or something. Double D would be watching it all, and he would be already done with a quick, self-security invention that would protect himself. He would be horrified at the battle, saying something like "Oh dear! The carnage! And the unsanitary blood!" He would then freak out, being protected by his quick invention temporarily, as the fighters continuously hit him with their staffs. He would immediately run to find an escape pod on the ship, soon shaking the fighters. He finally found an escape pod, but it was jammed shut. He used his wit to open it, and escaped the ship in it, leaving the Pfhor enforcers to go back to the battle, and kill George W. Bush and Homer Simpson with their staffs. But then, when they go to kill the cyborg and terminator, they are all killed easily. The Terminator and the cyborg continuously fight an even battle. One of them comes out victorious in the end.

The End

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Who would win?Power Prick 1/7/04 9:43 a.m.
     hasn't this been posted before? *NM*Johannes Gunnar 1/7/04 9:51 a.m.
           NoPower Prick 1/7/04 7:47 p.m.
                 I win! :-Dukimalefu 1/7/04 8:27 p.m.
                       Never seen a marine with THAT gun before *NM*Adam Ashwell 1/10/04 9:53 a.m.
     :microphone feedback: :dry cough: *NM*Yossarian 1/7/04 1:12 p.m.
     Re: Who would win?Todd 1/8/04 1:11 a.m.
     Re: Who would win?Dorfie 1/8/04 1:34 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.