/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!!
Posted By: thermoplyaeDate: 1/6/04 11:22 a.m.

In Response To: STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!! (D-M.A.)

If it does indeed expand, and you just can't select it in the A1 Preferences menu, I suggest that you delete your preferences file, move out your standard Map, Images, Sounds, etc., and then rename and move the Seige Map, Images, Sounds, etc. files into those locations. A1, by default, uses those. I use that trick to play M:Rubicon on my Powerbook.

(shrugs)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh CompoundMark Levin 1/5/04 11:13 a.m.
     Re: Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh CompoundD-M.A. 1/5/04 12:15 p.m.
           Re: Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh Compoundelliott 1/5/04 12:46 p.m.
                 STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!!D-M.A. 1/6/04 5:17 a.m.
                       Re: STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!!elliott 1/6/04 7:23 a.m.
                             Re: STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!!D-M.A. 1/7/04 11:42 a.m.
                                   Re: STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!!Steve Levinson 1/8/04 4:37 a.m.
                                         Re: STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!!D-M.A. 1/8/04 6:25 a.m.
                       Re: STILL NOT WORKING! HELP!!!thermoplyae 1/6/04 11:22 a.m.
     Re: Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh CompoundSteve Levinson 1/5/04 2:34 p.m.
           Re: Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh CompoundMark Levin 1/5/04 2:42 p.m.
                 Re: Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh CompoundSteve Levinson 1/6/04 5:34 p.m.
     Re: Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh CompoundKeith Palmer 1/5/04 3:12 p.m.
     Re: Siege of Nor'Koh Volunteers: Nor'Korh Compoundelliott 1/9/04 8:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.