/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Tour Of The Marathon In The Mail Coach
Posted By: Mr. ButtDate: 1/4/04 9:04 p.m.

Mr. Butt at your service! Board the Mail Coach, ladies and gentlemen, but but but watch your step! Ha ha! Oops! Oh well!

Off we go, ladies and gentlemen! Va-voom! Top speed! *goes EXTREMELY fast* Ah, are you all becoming muddy again? But but but hang tight, for the tour aboard the Marathon has just begun! Va-voom! Ah, over here, we have the hangar area, where it seems the bobs are busy doing their engineering.

(Hours later...)

Ah, you all seem to be getting so sweaty that you are becoming muddy, and are as floppy as a grenade-smacked Pfhor! *Goes even faster, intense top speed* But but but so what? Ah, look at this bend here, what a tight one! Look to your right, this huge room connected to the hangar, location in which just a year ago, Pfhor killed dozens of people, 60-70 bobs minimum. God! Too sad! If you desire I can stop for taking of pictures. Yes? *Goes even faster on the Mail Coach instead* Too late! *giggles senselessly* Already it is far behind. Requests must be more promptly made if I am to comply. Oh dear! We seem to be going in the wrong direction! And I didn't pick up the required packages to take down to hangar area in sector b4. But but but so what? *Laughs, goes even faster* Mr. Butt at your service! But but but hold on tight! You all seem to be globs of mud! Why, you even look like the Jjaro on earth! But but but wait! I see you passengers in the mirror! Why are you throwing those mud things at me? Help! But but but you can't! SECURITY OFFICERS!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour Of The Marathon In The Mail CoachMr. Butt 1/4/04 9:04 p.m.
     F-fanfiction? Ish. Er, huh? *NM*Mista_B 1/5/04 7:05 a.m.
           Too short of the Maraff-page though :) *NM*D-M.A. 1/5/04 7:08 a.m.
                 *for* *NM*D-M.A. 1/5/04 7:09 a.m.
                       Re: *pfhor*, dangit *NM*Mista_B 1/5/04 8:35 a.m.
                             Heh heh!CATS 1/5/04 6:20 p.m.
     Blaine?thermoplyae 1/5/04 9:55 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.