Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: No biscuit for Wado, yin and yang
Posted By: Wado SGDate: 3/14/03 11:17 a.m.

In Response To: Re: No biscuit for Wado, yin and yang (Ciarán)

: Just a point that might back you up here, but when I recently went back to
: the Library, in the opening cutscene when you get teleported into the
: Library, the camera swoops past something that I believe is the Index.
: Now, to me, it looked like a dagger or short sword with a green blade,
: that had some kind of strange scabbard thing opening and closing around
: the blade. I can't remember what the Index looks like later on.

: Ciarán.

Yes that occurred to me too. It's a little different than what I was talking about. This would be more like the Index is the sword in the stone, that would make the MC, Arthur when he drew the Index from the Library. Then 343 GS would be more like Merlin and Cortana, well she is either the sword Excaliber or Morgan, maybe both. And just as a side note, the Sarge could be Lancelot.

I think it is fun to speculate, but unfortunately, I think I might just be trying too hard to fit the entire Arthurian legend into Halo.

Message Index

Replies:

Cortana's holograph can move things?Mauriac 3/13/03 3:49 p.m.
     Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?Konrad9 3/13/03 3:53 p.m.
           Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?Finn 3/13/03 4:26 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?JAGUAR2G 3/13/03 4:56 p.m.
                       JAGUAR2G, I must agree.Ankalon 3/13/03 5:07 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?P_40E 3/13/03 5:36 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana's holograph can move things?Wado SG 3/13/03 5:07 p.m.
                       To Wado SGAnkalon 3/13/03 5:30 p.m.
                             Re: To Wado SGWado SG 3/13/03 5:39 p.m.
                       Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Finn 3/14/03 1:33 a.m.
                             Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Wado SG 3/14/03 2:37 a.m.
                                   Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Luca 3/14/03 3:22 a.m.
                                         Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Wado SG 3/14/03 3:37 a.m.
                                   No biscuit for Wado, yin and yangWado SG 3/14/03 3:35 a.m.
                                         Re: No biscuit for Wado, yin and yangCiarán 3/14/03 7:06 a.m.
                                               Re: No biscuit for Wado, yin and yangWado SG 3/14/03 11:17 a.m.
                                   Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Finn 3/14/03 10:34 a.m.
                                         Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Wado SG 3/14/03 11:43 a.m.
                                               Re: When she plays, she plays for keeps...Finn 3/14/03 12:20 p.m.
                                                     HSP THX LWU FINN *NM*Wado SG 3/14/03 1:49 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.