glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?
Posted By: Petrarch <petrarch.nc@virgin.net>Date: 3/4/03 12:58 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA? (JAGUAR2G)

: After posting this, i just realised...........HOW IN THE HELL DID THE COVIES
: KNOW TO LOOK FOR MC/LINDA IN THE CHRYO TUBES????

: The PoA has 1800 people on board, but yet they knew exactly where to send the
: squad of elites. So do they have an informant???? or just good scanners??

Well the PoA is one of the older class of ships in the Human fleet, so it's not unreasonable to assume that in the past the Covenant have either captured intact or examined the wreckage from destroyed ships (And remember they didn't establish the Cole Protocol until it was clear they were fighting a losing battle) - and I expect the Humans have done the same thing with Covenant ships.

Failing them having information that would allow them to navigate the interior, I expect we can reason that Covenant troops are somewhat familiar with the habits of humans (and vice versa), and so they took the Cryo-room as a good place to start. Or they're aware Spartans are generally kept on ice when being transported.

Message Index

Replies:

Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?JAGUAR2G 3/4/03 10:25 a.m.
     Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?vlad3163 3/4/03 10:41 a.m.
           Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?Wado SG 3/4/03 11:37 a.m.
     Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?JAGUAR2G 3/4/03 11:41 a.m.
           Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?Petrarch 3/4/03 12:58 p.m.
           Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?DoubleMint 3/4/03 1:14 p.m.
                 Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?xbill 3/4/03 3:44 p.m.
                 Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?Halo Addict 3/4/03 8:55 p.m.
     Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?SniperMan27 3/4/03 2:45 p.m.
     Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?manic 3/4/03 9:08 p.m.
           Re: Why did the covies REALLY board the PoA?JAGUAR2G 3/5/03 9:51 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.