glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

AHHHHH ! The wise man speaks.............
Posted By: skavenger_s7 <skavenger_s7@hotmail.com>Date: 1/14/03 6:03 a.m.

In Response To: Consider... (Louis Wu)

Well, I tried to write each person through e-mail as there coments came forth. As to NOT add the ending to this thread before it's time.

MAJOR TOM: I wrote to the e-mail provided here before his second post and before his third. I guess he doesnt check it.

Shiska: I wrote and it got sent back. I guess that mail doesnt work.

Elsleaz: I placed a note about this posts truth on his team overkill website mail.

Goatrope: Got an e-mail too him right away also before his second post I believe.

And there were others e-mailed after answers were made public. The bottom line here is that it was JUST a story. It was based partially in truth as I do take time on Gamespy and XBC to be helpful and patient to new players. (mostly to the frustration of people I am playing with who want me to kick and move on)

Some e-mails I got noticed other threads I participated in that made them raise an eyebrow to the fact that this probably wasn't real.

You see, in a tunnel I quit out if lag is hard on others, I don't force them to lose big like others do (we have discussed that in here). I share or trade hosting to be fair, most don't.

Thanx to Miguel for the optimism. Diplomatic accuracy.

I also got an e-mail about my work with foster kids, and how it just didn't seem to be in my nature to do such a thing. I guess the story was able to draw emotions as all good stories should.

You ended up feeling sorry for Roger. Thinking the Dad was protecting his son, but disappointed to learn he lied to his son.Hating me........... :P

Yes, it was just a story. I guess a decent one too. I am not mad by all your responses, they were accurate really. You should feel something! That means that not all hope for the world is gone. But it was just a story. There is no WT-Money or a kid named Roger that I know of.

Just a story guys, nothing more............................

sk-out

Message Index

Replies:

XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........skavenger_s7 1/13/03 11:47 p.m.
     LMAO!!!g-money 1/14/03 12:06 a.m.
     Re: XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........oddworld18 1/14/03 12:18 a.m.
           Re: XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........oddworld18 1/14/03 12:21 a.m.
                 Re: XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........goatrope 1/14/03 12:23 a.m.
     Dude...that was sooo meanElan Sleazbagano 1/14/03 12:32 a.m.
     Re: XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........Major Tom 1/14/03 12:33 a.m.
     Re: XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........Shishka 1/14/03 12:52 a.m.
     Re: XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........goatrope 1/14/03 1:01 a.m.
           Re: XBC conversation... ROTFLMAO...........Major Tom 1/14/03 1:24 a.m.
     This is stupid.Miguel Chavez 1/14/03 1:42 a.m.
           Re: This is stupid.Major Tom 1/14/03 1:57 a.m.
     You have no honor.Skeletor 1/14/03 2:20 a.m.
           Consider...Louis Wu 1/14/03 3:03 a.m.
                 AHHHHH ! The wise man speaks.............skavenger_s7 1/14/03 6:03 a.m.
                       Re: AHHHHH ! The wise man speaks.............oddworld18 1/14/03 6:28 a.m.
                             Re: AHHHHH ! The wise man speaks.............goatrope 1/14/03 9:42 a.m.
                       Re: AHHHHH ! The wise man speaks.............Skeletor 1/14/03 1:06 p.m.
                       aha... just, a completely harmless mistake...Major Tom 1/14/03 2:10 p.m.
                       Re: AHHHHH ! The wise man speaks.............Shishka 1/14/03 2:59 p.m.
                 Re: Consider...Red Loser 1/14/03 1:28 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.