Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Time to start bugging Matt!
Posted By: Postman <fat_mammal@hotmail.com>Date: 12/5/02 4:38 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Time to start bugging Matt! (Hybrid-X-Ultima)

: I know you guy's arn't gods (or are you) so you didn't plan on Halo to come
: out the way it did...

Yeah, I'll bet they just winged it...

: you where cut back and probly didn't get to double check with the Book to
: make the story flow better....

I believe the book came out afterwards...

: so tel me this, so I don't half to listen to all those rimjobs who come up
: with their own theries and don't bother to ask the creator, what was the
: planed storyline for Halo?

Rimjobs? Somebody slap this guy. The people on this forum are brilliant! If you don't want to read their theories, then don't. But you don't have to critisize them.

: I'm talking about such things as "did the Covenant already know about
: Halo 04", "where the Flood contained in 04, are where they
: already releaced somwhere else", "Why did you make the suits
: Green", and "did you plan on the MOJO armor looking like a
: mouce?"

I can't believe you expect an answer to this. You are a fool.

...oh, and I thought you loveed spellcheck

(Scroll down) http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?profile=hybrid-x-ultima

Postman

Message Index

Replies:

Another inaccurate release date...Exogenesis 12/4/02 6:57 p.m.
     Re: Another inaccurate release date...THR8807 12/4/02 7:25 p.m.
           Re: Another inaccurate release date...Da Loaph 12/4/02 7:31 p.m.
                 Re: Another inaccurate release date...Sam 12/4/02 8:05 p.m.
                       Re: Another inaccurate release date...Spartan III 12/4/02 8:31 p.m.
                       Re: Another inaccurate release date...Matt 12/4/02 8:33 p.m.
                             yay! matt's back!oddworld18 12/4/02 8:35 p.m.
                                   Re: Welcome back MattHedgemony 12/4/02 8:55 p.m.
                                         Time to start bugging Matt!Sep7imus 12/4/02 8:58 p.m.
                                               Re: Time to start bugging Matt!oddworld18 12/5/02 12:26 a.m.
                                               Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Hybrid-X-Ultima 12/5/02 1:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Ross Mills 12/5/02 2:37 a.m.
                                                     Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Postman 12/5/02 4:38 p.m.
                                                     Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Matt 12/5/02 8:23 p.m.
                                                           Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Exogenesis 12/5/02 9:11 p.m.
                                                           Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Hybrid-X-Ultima 12/5/02 11:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Ross Mills 12/6/02 2:34 a.m.
                                               Bungie Kidnapped FrogblastXzilen 12/5/02 1:24 p.m.
                                               Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Matt 12/5/02 8:31 p.m.
                                                     WIDMiguel Chavez 12/5/02 11:06 p.m.
                                                           Re: WIDCount Zero 12/6/02 12:40 a.m.
                                                                 Re: WIDvector40 12/6/02 1:11 a.m.
                                                     Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Warbow 12/6/02 11:25 a.m.
                                                           Re: Time to start bugging Matt!Louis Wu 12/6/02 12:31 p.m.
                                               Wah!!!joshua 1/5/03 6:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: Wah!!!Louis Wu 1/5/03 7:51 p.m.
     Re: Another inaccurate release date...Scalrag 12/5/02 7:52 a.m.
           Re: Another inaccurate release date...Xzilen 12/5/02 1:26 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.