Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

here ya go
Posted By: *Ar-Isildur of *WP* <superissy9@mac.com>Date: 9/17/02 12:47 a.m.

In Response To: Help!!!!! (Someone)

: Can someone write a book report on halo the book for me if you live in
: seaside cali. i'll pay u or something .........im a guy............if u do
: do the report e-mail it to me....tnks

Halo: The Fall of Reach
an exhaustingly researched and agonized book report by *Ar-Isildur of *WP*

Halo: FoR is a good book. Infact, I would say it is a great book.

It's about a guy named John who gets kidnapped and enslaved by a slave-master named Puppet the Tree. Puppet the Tree is a cruel master, who puts John and many other boys and girls his age to work in the chocolate mines of the planet Roofleia. Many of them die, but some (including John) are kept under the watchful eye of a kindly servant named Rhombus the Musical Bench. Rhombus tries to get them out of as much work as possible, but he is eventually discovered by Puppet the Tree, and cruelly put to death. John becomes angered by this horrific deed, and, along with other fellow inmates, breaks out of prison and heads into the desert. Together they form a rebellion, calling themselves the "Children of Rhombus", and begin a guerilla war against the evil Puppet the Tree and his armies.

Many battles are fought, and many die. More and more children escape from the torturous chocolate mines to join up with John's group. At the climax of the conflict, however, a new threat emerges. A terrifying monster, known only as "Yutti the Monster", falls from the sky, and begins wreaking havoc upon the world. The Children of Rhombus, and Puppet the Tree know that they only have one choice. They must band together. Only with their combined forces can the terrible power of Yutti the Monster be countered. They begin their assault on Yutti the Monster ... but it is not enough! Yuttti demolishes them like a female sea lion during mating season. At last, in the very hour when all hope was lost, Puppet the Tree began to sing a song of defiance. Feeling no hope left, John and all the others join in. The song went like this:

A CIRCUS CLOWN MAY BIGHT HIS BROTHER,
A CAR CAN TOOT ITS HORN,
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO EATINGS MOTHERS,
I ALWAYS CHOSE THEM CORN

WHEN THE TOILET PAPER FLOWS,
AND JELLY ISN'T RIPE,
I SELL MY ARMPITS TO SOME CROWS,
AND EAT A BIG LEAD PIPE

THE WEATHER IS NOT ABOUT HORSES
IOWA IS A NICE PLACE,
I GATHER SOCKLESS SOURCES,
AND HOPE TO PEAL MY FACE

THE GROCERY STORE HAS PAPER BAGS,
AN ANVIL SIGHS RELIEF,
I LIKE TO STRANGLE CATS FOR GAGS,
AND DINE ON KITTY BEEF

SOMETIMES YOUR VEGTABLES TASTE LIKE MEAT,
MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A SHIRT,
IF YOU JUMP ON A BIKE WITH NO SEAT,
IT WILL REALLY REALLY HURT.

Suddenly, inexplicably, the ghost of Rhombus the Musical Bench appears, and single-handedly defeats Yutti the Monster. Puppet the Tree and John, so moved by the day's events, decide to form a truce and an alliance, and take vows to never break them until the universe collapses.

In conclusion, Halo: FoR is a good book.

-*Ar

Message Index

Replies:

Help!!!!!Someone 9/17/02 12:00 a.m.
     here ya go*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 9/17/02 12:47 a.m.
           A+! *puts on happy face stamp*. *NM*Da Loaph 9/17/02 12:51 a.m.
           Re: here ya gokraz8 9/17/02 1:11 a.m.
           Someone, I highly recommend using that. *NM*NthDegree256 9/17/02 4:55 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.