Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

I like the Flood.
Posted By: NthDegree256 <nthdegree256@hotmail.com>Date: 7/23/02 11:55 p.m.

In Response To: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or like em (Lennox)

: Who hates the flood! I want to join forces with the covenant, they should add
: that feature to halo 2 if it is made.

: I vote that flood suck and they just ruined the game, they never talk, they
: never seem to interact with master chief, they just stand
: blankly in front of him and whip him, and they make that freaky noise....

Why?

They're everywhere.

Everywhere.

They don't start out that way. They force it.

They are freaky. They make you realize just how important it is that they are utterly destroyed... no matter how many you kill, hundreds more will swarm out of every nook and cranny and take you down eventually. I'd love to see a hypothetical version of Silent Cartographer in "What if the PoA didn't explode?"... swarms of the little infection forms pouring out of the center hole, overrunning the island, popping out of the ground...

They justify your complete destruction of the mysterious, beautiful, and ancient Halo... to stop the rest of the universe from infection.

They justify the means the Forerunner took to stop them, constructing giant worlds in space and eliminating life from the entire galaxy, just to halt their spread.

I want to see them represented in an even creepier manner in Halo 2. Individually stupid, but now displaying alarming group coordination and tactical sharpness. Taking control of systems that are foreign to them, experimenting with their function, and learning to use them to further their goal of conquest.

And, of course, I want to see you, the Master Chief, take them down. Because no matter how many there are, or how powerful they may become, they are no match for the coolest human in the universe.

Message Index

Replies:

Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or like emLennox 7/23/02 6:20 p.m.
     Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likHalo-Wannabe 7/23/02 6:24 p.m.
           Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likLennox 7/23/02 7:13 p.m.
           Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likfiendofthamicrophone 7/23/02 7:20 p.m.
     Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likcc2718 7/23/02 8:22 p.m.
           Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likLennox 7/23/02 8:24 p.m.
                 Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likfiendofthamicrophone 7/23/02 8:50 p.m.
                       Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likLennox 7/23/02 9:07 p.m.
     I like the Flood.NthDegree256 7/23/02 11:55 p.m.
           Re: I like the Flood.Halo-Wannabe 7/24/02 9:02 a.m.
     Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likDark Angel § 7/24/02 5:02 a.m.
           Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likfiendofthamicrophone 7/24/02 6:11 p.m.
                 Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likNthDegree256 7/24/02 6:36 p.m.
                       Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likfiendofthamicrophone 7/25/02 3:08 p.m.
                 Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likferrex 7/24/02 8:16 p.m.
                       Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likFinn/Daniel 7/25/02 6:34 a.m.
                             Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likNthDegree256 7/25/02 12:22 p.m.
                                   Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likoddworld18 7/25/02 12:55 p.m.
                             Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likvector40 7/25/02 8:36 p.m.
                       Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likfiendofthamicrophone 7/25/02 3:17 p.m.
                             Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likferrex 7/25/02 7:22 p.m.
                 Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likvector40 7/25/02 12:03 a.m.
                       Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likfiendofthamicrophone 7/25/02 3:28 p.m.
                             Re: Vote on the flood and tell why you hate or likvector40 7/25/02 8:34 p.m.
     I want to be omnipotent, but it ain't gonna happen *NM*Wimoo Wiimsly 7/24/02 7:19 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.