Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Ride a Banshee to the Bottom of Halo
Posted By: FrogBlast <metafire@aol.com>Date: 6/8/02 1:50 a.m.

Sorry to start a new post but I think the idea is worth it...

First off:

"status report: getting a 'shee out of the hands of the elites is looking more & more like the only way down alive, and it may therefore be impossible. "

I agree (sorta.)

: Oldman is doing awsome trying to get down. But where is the update from
: Froggie? Can you give us a little update on trying to get to the bottom of
: HALO?

Sure, I'll tell you my big secret because I am too busy with things at the moment:

Remove a banshee pilot's AI then he is hovering slowly downwards (like when he kills a player and hangs around the body, if it is possible to "freeze his AI" like this) and push him to the cliff edge and ride him down.

That idea is Copyright Frogblast Grenade Blasting Co. 2002 ;P

Message Index

Replies:

Ride a Banshee to the Bottom of HaloFrogBlast 6/8/02 1:50 a.m.
     Re: Ride a Banshee to the Bottom of Halooldmano'theC 6/8/02 7:50 a.m.
     Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomoldmano'theC 6/8/02 10:13 a.m.
           Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the BottomRoss Mills 6/8/02 1:40 p.m.
                 Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the BottomBarnolde 6/8/02 1:43 p.m.
                       Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the BottomRazorback 6/8/02 1:56 p.m.
                             Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomoldmano'theC 6/8/02 2:25 p.m.
                                   We Need Friction! *NM*Wimoo Wiimsly 6/8/02 4:38 p.m.
                                         better yet, parasailsoldmano'theC 6/8/02 5:01 p.m.
                                   Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomdalecooper 6/12/02 4:17 p.m.
                                         Re: Can't Ride an open Banshee to the Bottomoldmano'theC 6/12/02 4:57 p.m.
                                         Riding a frozen Banshee: all for naughtoldmano'theC 6/12/02 6:00 p.m.
                                               Re: Riding a frozen Banshee: all for naughtburnerA 6/15/02 2:08 p.m.
                                                     Re: Riding a frozen Banshee: all for naughtoldmano'theC 6/15/02 11:39 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.