Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: FrogBlast...
Posted By: PCDestroyerDate: 5/4/02 1:21 p.m.

In Response To: Re: FrogBlast... (Louis Wu)

Um... so do I get credit? heh

Ya know, I also put the warthog gun through the wall facing inward and outward... trouble is... it does not extend as far in and has limited range and capability to hit everyone inside. The tank protrudes further through the wall and the machine gun and tank shells both hit the same areas... causing massive damage and chaos within the base.

I figured it out five minutes before I posted... dunno why... but I just pulled the tank against the base to use it as a ramp to get vehicles up on that lil ledge thing... but in turning the turret backwards I saw on the 2nd player's screen that it went through the wall... then I fired and killed him and said "HOLY SHITE!" out loud almost so the neighbors could hear... heh

Anyways... the whole point being the tank is much more effective than the warthog, so I didn't think it worthy of note... since you get about a 6 ft. wide path of fire. Unless someone is driving you backwards while firing... then you would get further through the wall. But that is very hard to do.

So... back to my question... do I get credit? heh

PCD

Message Index

Replies:

NEW never before seen Sidewinder TRICK!PCDestroyer 5/3/02 7:35 p.m.
     FrogBlast...PCDestroyer 5/3/02 7:45 p.m.
           Re: FrogBlast...FrogBlast 5/3/02 8:10 p.m.
                 Re: FrogBlast...PCDestroyer 5/3/02 9:10 p.m.
                       Re: FrogBlast...Louis Wu 5/3/02 9:37 p.m.
                             Re: FrogBlast...Destr0yer 5/3/02 11:28 p.m.
                             Re: FrogBlast...PCDestroyer 5/4/02 1:21 p.m.
                                   Re: FrogBlast...Louis Wu 5/4/02 3:37 p.m.
                                         Re: FrogBlast...PCDestroyer 5/5/02 2:34 p.m.
                                               Re: FrogBlast...Louis Wu 5/5/02 4:29 p.m.
                                                     Re: FrogBlast...PCDestroyer 5/6/02 9:52 a.m.
                                                           Re: FrogBlast...FrogBlast 5/6/02 9:58 a.m.
                                                           Credit, and why it sucks.Louis Wu 5/6/02 10:53 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.