glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..
Posted By: Tango6 <jstiver92568@excite.com>Date: 4/30/02 11:17 a.m.

In Response To: Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please.. (FrogBlast)

: That would be somewhere between 2 and 6. It would take an awful lot to put a
: tank up on the bridge.

: Looked good ...and very unpleasant.

Lol, well, See, I am not aiming for a tank up, I am aiming for a ghost up. But now, my brother quit the game to go and get four people up in "The Room". (he thinks it is the coolest thing, just because he saw my pics on the internet of The Room) That's OK, I know where I got every single grenade from, and next time I will throw the grenade from a safe area far away. The Blast was so powerful (the first time I did it, when I didn't film it) it made some blood come out of the golden elite and his body went flying into a wall. You really couldn't see the power of the blast because you couldn't see how far objects went because I was dead. Once I made a huge pile of grenades and my friend (Delta22) and I were messing with it, reverting to saved to blast something new up.(I was in the banshee flying right over the pile, and Delta22 was exploring this weird ice ledge thing that he thought was the coolest thing)
Usally, we blasted the warthog around, once I was sniping from on top of the pelican, watching the blast, and Delta22 would trigger the pile to go off, and I wasn't watching the warthog, so Delta22 died in the blast, and before he spawned the hog fell on me on the pelican! We laughed for a long time about it, and it automaticly reverted to saved.(Isn't the Revert to Saved thing just the greatest thing when playing with Grenades?)

It is SO fun playing with grenades, can't you agree, FrogBlast. You must tell me more about this Grenade fun!

Message Index

Replies:

Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 2:05 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockParias 4/30/02 3:53 a.m.
           Re: friggin' aol :\ ... (thnx) *NM*FrogBlast 4/30/02 8:13 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rocktango6 4/30/02 8:06 a.m.
           Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 8:11 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockLouis Wu 4/30/02 8:16 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 9:34 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleLouis Wu 4/30/02 9:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:47 a.m.
                                               Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:53 a.m.
                                                     URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please...Tango6 4/30/02 11:02 a.m.
                                                           Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:07 a.m.
                                                                 Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:17 a.m.
                                                                       grenade funTango6 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                                                                       Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:33 a.m.
                                                                             Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:47 a.m.
                                                                                   Look how far this has gone, and so unneat it is! *NM*Tango6 4/30/02 11:49 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:43 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 4/30/02 9:17 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rockxbill 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 5/1/02 10:20 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.