Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rock
Posted By: Tango6 <jstiver92568@excite.com>Date: 4/30/02 9:17 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rock (FrogBlast)

: I'll start with the "Tank at the End of AotCR"... >:|

: lol... yeah I was wondering.

With your magic powers FrogBlast, I think I'll be watching about 200 grenades go off and trust a tank to the bridges, then some odd way to get that tank through all the always, Hey, it will be impossible, without going through some walls, if a banshee can't fit through some of those spaces, how in the heck do you expect to get a tank through? Ok FrogBlast, I am going to go for it. We'll see who can get a tank there first, I havn't even gotten a ghost to the end... hey, that gives me an... an... IDEA!!! FrogBlast can do the Tank, I'll do the ghost. I better get to work if I want to do something before FrogBlast. Maybe I can calculate the exact number of grenades needed and the position of them to get a tank to the bridge, or maybe, I can just take the lift. LIFT! But don't things fall through? Argh....

- Tango6
The power of the sixth one. I'm so Lucky I'm not tango 57... Maybe Delta22, my partner in Pelican Tricks (my new one that has been helping me with my new stuff) has a different reason for the 22, I hope so at least.. lol well, off to the grenades for me...

Message Index

Replies:

Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 2:05 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockParias 4/30/02 3:53 a.m.
           Re: friggin' aol :\ ... (thnx) *NM*FrogBlast 4/30/02 8:13 a.m.
     Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rocktango6 4/30/02 8:06 a.m.
           Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockFrogBlast 4/30/02 8:11 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockLouis Wu 4/30/02 8:16 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 9:34 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleLouis Wu 4/30/02 9:43 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:47 a.m.
                                               Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleTango6 4/30/02 10:53 a.m.
                                                     URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please...Tango6 4/30/02 11:02 a.m.
                                                           Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:07 a.m.
                                                                 Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:17 a.m.
                                                                       grenade funTango6 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                                                                       Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..FrogBlast 4/30/02 11:33 a.m.
                                                                             Re: URL to Grenade Movie here, FrogBlast. Please..Tango6 4/30/02 11:47 a.m.
                                                                                   Look how far this has gone, and so unneat it is! *NM*Tango6 4/30/02 11:49 a.m.
                                   Re: Out of Market, Checkpoint Delay and a WhaleFrogBlast 4/30/02 10:43 a.m.
                 Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 4/30/02 9:17 a.m.
                       Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a Rockxbill 4/30/02 11:28 a.m.
                             Re: Out of Maw, Checkpoint Delay and a RockTango6 5/1/02 10:20 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.