glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!
Posted By: SlithDate: 4/16/02 2:05 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago! (oldmano'theC)

To vague? You can hear them everywhere in that level... ontop, in the begginning :) The first time I happened to hear them was at the grav lift, and those damned bugs make ALOT of noise for such small things. ;) I like to play that level kill some bad guys, then just let it sit and run, it helps me write :' (I need Halo music CD!!!)

And my written stories are in teh fanfic section, just look for Slith... it's Covenant War, and then Goin' to War. Just incase you wanted to read them. (And beleive it or not, these here sounds are what got me into the first story.)

Message Index

Replies:

haunted cave in T&Roldmano'theC 4/15/02 9:25 p.m.
     He's right.Louis Wu 4/15/02 10:31 p.m.
           okay, that's creepy as heck.... *NM*NthDegree256 4/15/02 10:35 p.m.
           Re: He's right.Mark Levin 4/16/02 12:15 a.m.
                 Re: He's right.oldmano'theC 4/16/02 12:56 a.m.
                       Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!Slith 4/16/02 10:54 a.m.
                             Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!Louis Wu 4/16/02 11:04 a.m.
                             Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!oldmano'theC 4/16/02 11:50 a.m.
                                   Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!Slith 4/16/02 2:05 p.m.
                       A whisper from my ghost...Mark Levin 4/17/02 12:53 a.m.
                             Re: A whisper from my ghost...oldmano'theC 4/17/02 6:48 a.m.
                                   Re: A whisper from my ghost...Louis Wu 4/17/02 7:47 a.m.
                             Re: A whisper from my ghost...Louis Wu 4/17/02 7:47 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.