Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: He's right.
Posted By: oldmano'theCDate: 4/16/02 12:56 a.m.

In Response To: Re: He's right. (Mark Levin)

: Even after the description and movie, I have NO idea where this cave is :)

OK, we'll take it from the top...

out of the Pelican, snipe the Covies in the box canyon, out the other side, up the path bearing right (to the left is the edge of the world), through the bushes, snipe the gun emplacement, etc., ahead is a health pack in a clearing. to the far right of this locale is a shallow cutback in the cliff, wherein hides the red elite. at the far end of this recess there are two flat boulders that form a canopy over the cutback, in essence a small shallow cave (c'mon, use yer 'magination ;-} ).

after decimating the baddies and before launching up to the T&R on the g-lift, take a stroll back to the little cave and proceed as directed in the original post. it's nice & quiet, only the light breeze through the arroyos, perfect conditions for spook listening.

best o' luck!

Message Index

Replies:

haunted cave in T&Roldmano'theC 4/15/02 9:25 p.m.
     He's right.Louis Wu 4/15/02 10:31 p.m.
           okay, that's creepy as heck.... *NM*NthDegree256 4/15/02 10:35 p.m.
           Re: He's right.Mark Levin 4/16/02 12:15 a.m.
                 Re: He's right.oldmano'theC 4/16/02 12:56 a.m.
                       Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!Slith 4/16/02 10:54 a.m.
                             Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!Louis Wu 4/16/02 11:04 a.m.
                             Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!oldmano'theC 4/16/02 11:50 a.m.
                                   Re: Hey! I found that out a looooong time ago!Slith 4/16/02 2:05 p.m.
                       A whisper from my ghost...Mark Levin 4/17/02 12:53 a.m.
                             Re: A whisper from my ghost...oldmano'theC 4/17/02 6:48 a.m.
                                   Re: A whisper from my ghost...Louis Wu 4/17/02 7:47 a.m.
                             Re: A whisper from my ghost...Louis Wu 4/17/02 7:47 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.