Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of Maw
Posted By: HALOMASTER <willrpged52@attbi.com>Date: 4/8/02 11:37 p.m.

In Response To: Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of Maw (FrogBlast)

: Here ya go... (cool find BTW:) ....

: (If anyone trying this stands in that position and re-creates everything very
: carefully you can lower that 1/100 ratio down to 1/25 or lower.)

thanks frogblast, your outa control man!! how long did it take you to do that after I posted it,...um like 30 min!!!
Oh and I found out by doing that trick of mine you can go through out almost level, ontop, to the elervator, I did it Like 1 hour ago, It took me like 5 though beecause I had to find roughts to it. Oh and If you think It's impossible because of the cut scene at the bridge it's not, after the cut scene you have to beat a check point and go out of the bridge to the left there is a wall and to your right a litlle is that halway, go to the wall and turn around and you will be poped up onto the walls just like the fire respwaning thing, I got video proof of it, but it's just vhs, rember that checkpoint, it only worked for me once on accident when I stumbled acroos it in co-op. Please try and do that one to man.

Message Index

Replies:

need help frogblast!!HALOMASTER 4/8/02 8:07 p.m.
     Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawFrogBlast 4/8/02 9:21 p.m.
           Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of Mawvector40 4/8/02 10:22 p.m.
                 Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawNthDegree256 4/8/02 10:24 p.m.
           Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawHALOMASTER 4/8/02 11:37 p.m.
                 Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of Mawvector40 4/8/02 11:54 p.m.
                       Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawHALOMASTER 4/9/02 12:02 a.m.
                             Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of Mawvector40 4/9/02 12:36 a.m.
                 Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawFrogBlast 4/9/02 12:18 a.m.
                       I only have ONE thing to say....NthDegree256 4/9/02 3:15 p.m.
                             Re: Daisy Daisy Give Me you answer Truuue...FrogBlast 4/9/02 11:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Daisy Daisy Give Me you answer Truuue...vector40 4/9/02 11:17 p.m.
                                   BWAAAAAH! *NM*NthDegree256 4/10/02 4:54 p.m.
                 Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawFrogBlast 4/10/02 5:50 p.m.
                       Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawHALOMASTER 4/11/02 10:09 a.m.
           Re: need help frogblast!! ---> Out of MawHALOMASTER 4/15/02 11:26 p.m.
     Oh and frogblastHALOMASTER 4/8/02 11:50 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.