Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coop
Posted By: xbill <xbill@anonymous.to>Date: 4/7/02 7:34 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coop (Louis Wu)

: Some of the most important discoveries have been made by accident. As long as
: you recognize it's important, what difference does it make if you were
: TRYING to do it, or if it happened by accident?

I'm not trying to diminish how BlueSpam got through the locked door, whether by accident, or choice. I'm trying to say: He did it in Coop, by accident, and I did it in single player, by choice, and I made a video. All he seemed to be concerned with was that he had already done it first. I don't care about first credit on it.

Lots of the things I discover are by accident. There's no question it's part of the process.

: That sounds like fun - are these up yet? (They're not linked on your page
: yet.)

No, they're not up on my page yet. I'll post links when I've finshed them, and put them on the page.

Message Index

Replies:

Through The Locked Door (before it locks)xbill 4/6/02 9:20 p.m.
     Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)BlueSpam 4/6/02 9:48 p.m.
           Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)xbill 4/6/02 10:47 p.m.
                 Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)BlueSpam 4/7/02 12:56 p.m.
           Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/6/02 10:53 p.m.
                 Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopStormSinger 4/7/02 12:08 a.m.
                 Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopLouis Wu 4/7/02 12:52 p.m.
                       Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 4:48 p.m.
                             Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopLouis Wu 4/7/02 6:54 p.m.
                                   Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 7:34 p.m.
                                         Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopBlueSpam 4/7/02 8:00 p.m.
                                               Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 10:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.