Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coop
Posted By: Louis Wu <halo@bungie.org>Date: 4/7/02 12:52 p.m.

In Response To: Difference: Single Player vs. Coop (xbill)

: I guess the differentiation is between single player and coop.

These are both valid tricks, and will both be placed in HBO's Tricks collection (though I might combine them - I received a pretty slick movie that shows yet another unannounced glitch related to this recently, from a (currently) unnamed forum member :) ).

If they get combined, it'll be something like the Frozen Stuff entry:

http://halo.bungie.org/tipsntricks/display.html?collection=frozenstuff

(As you can see from that collection, all individual submitters get credit - if you search for any of the submitters in the popup menu, the entry will show.)

Message Index

Replies:

Through The Locked Door (before it locks)xbill 4/6/02 9:20 p.m.
     Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)BlueSpam 4/6/02 9:48 p.m.
           Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)xbill 4/6/02 10:47 p.m.
                 Re: Through The Locked Door (before it locks)BlueSpam 4/7/02 12:56 p.m.
           Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/6/02 10:53 p.m.
                 Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopStormSinger 4/7/02 12:08 a.m.
                 Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopLouis Wu 4/7/02 12:52 p.m.
                       Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 4:48 p.m.
                             Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopLouis Wu 4/7/02 6:54 p.m.
                                   Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 7:34 p.m.
                                         Re: Difference: Single Player vs. CoopBlueSpam 4/7/02 8:00 p.m.
                                               Re: Difference: Single Player vs. Coopxbill 4/7/02 10:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.