Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Connection between all species?
Posted By: Blaze <DaPhatPhantom@msn.com>Date: 4/6/02 3:25 p.m.

I am suggesting a possible link to all the species: the Forerunner, Covenant, Flood, and their relationship to Halo.

There might have been a single specie in the beginning. They were all peaceful. Soon, three groups formed and all of them had different ideas. One group could possibly be the Forerunner. They moved and settled elsewhere. The Covenant remain at their original spot, and what would later become the Flood, moved elsewhere as well. The Forerunner advanced in technology fast. The Covenant were just behind them. The Flood however advanced way to fast and where years ahead of the others. (At this time all the groups technology has surpassed what the human would come to have.) The Forerunner and the Covenant became worried about a future attack on them. They decided to combine forces and make a superweapon (i.e. Halo). The weapon could pinpoint any target or species on there system. They used it on the Flood, and annialated them. The Covenant were then at peace with the Forerunner. Hostility grew, as both sides thought that the weapon they had created might be used on them. They waged a series of wars. Soon, the once dead Flood reawaked, but were severely disfigured and deformed. They looked for revenge. The Covenant ran away to another planet. The Forerunner developed a suit probably similar to the Spartan armor. They also converted Halo into a weapon that would destroy all life in the system so the Flood could not feed. (They also created the library, 343 Guilty spark, and the sentinels.) A group of the Forerunner left to settle elsewhere so that there kind would survive (Earth). The destroy all of the life forms within reach including themselves. The Covenant return to the planet when they thought it was safe. They find one flood alive and lock it in a sealed room (remember the room in the Level 343 Guilty Spark and the locked door.) The Covenant became angry that the Forerunner had abandoned their planet to be taken over. Then years pass, the Forerunner become look more like humans, and the Covenant slowly restore themselves. During this time the Flood has multiplied in the room (like a single celled organism). The Covenant monitor the new race they call Humans. They discover that there behavior patterns are much like the ones of the Forerunner. They wage a war. And that is where the story begins.

If you have any questions or if I left any gaps, email me at Blaze6011@yahoo.com.

Message Index

Replies:

Connection between all species?Blaze 4/6/02 3:25 p.m.
     An observation. (Please read)The Iceman 4/6/02 4:59 p.m.
           Re: An observation. (Please read)Blaze 4/6/02 5:26 p.m.
     Re: Connection between all species?HALOMASTER 4/6/02 10:23 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.