Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Addendum
Posted By: Reckless Angel <jonas@nonreality.net>Date: 4/5/02 1:33 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Addendum (Tarrsk)

: Okay, I have two games saved with three weapons, one on Heroic and one on
: Legendary. The three weapons remain even if you turn your Xbox off, load a
: different player, and then go back to your saved game.

: Random notes: -It doesn't seem to work if the tutorial at the beginning takes
: place.
: -Both times, I allowed the marine that leads the way to arrive first, so
: running madly through the level shouldn't be important
: -Both times, I entered the cutscene already hitting the A button repeatedly
: (as Louis suggested) and ran out of the bridge the moment the cutscene
: ended
: -It is very easy to kick a lot of ass with three weapons. Very, very easy.

I managed to get three when playing on all difficulties.. that is to say, having the tutorial showing or not doesn't matter.

another note: when I walk into the bridge again.. the checkpoint happens at different spots.. so appearantly, you have a little time to get out of the bridge.. I'll try to time it..

while I do this.. here's some music to listen to

<50s music comes in wafting-elevator-like sounds>

the check-point "area" is from the wall that the capt is standing behind to the middle of the hall that you 'get' the gun at. (I suspect at the exactly place where you *get* the gun).
the check-point wont come until you walk into this area... and appearantly it wont come if you run through it before a certain time has elapsed.

from the moment I can move to the moment I've passed the end of the checkpoint-area, ten seconds have passed.

okey.. erm.. little clarification, I'm playing as I type this now..
a checkpoint can also happen while you're in the space that the grunts appear in.. but you don't get the gun and the grunts don't appear either.

this is atleast my guess...
also, it doesn't matter if you watch the captain-clip or not.
I watched through half of it.. then got bored.. skipped.. and it still worked.

anyway...

- reckless.

Message Index

Replies:

three weapons?Reckless Angel 4/5/02 1:41 a.m.
     wtfkayas 4/5/02 1:56 a.m.
           Re: wtfReckless Angel 4/5/02 2:02 a.m.
                 Re: wtfvector40 4/5/02 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: wtfReckless Angel 4/5/02 10:48 a.m.
                             Re: wtfLouis Wu 4/5/02 11:18 a.m.
                                   Re: wtfFrogBlast 4/5/02 11:27 a.m.
                                         Re: wtfTarrsk 4/5/02 12:12 p.m.
                                   Re: wtfvector40 4/5/02 7:29 p.m.
                                         Re: wtfSurrepticius 4/7/02 4:56 a.m.
                                         Re: wtfLouis Wu 4/7/02 11:14 a.m.
                                         Re: wtfReckless Angel 4/7/02 3:31 p.m.
     Re: AddendumReckless Angel 4/5/02 2:57 a.m.
           Re: AddendumRazorback 4/5/02 4:37 a.m.
                 Re: AddendumChadMuska_ 6/30/02 9:51 p.m.
                       sorry... I has just testing! :) *NM*ChadMuska_ 6/30/02 9:53 p.m.
           Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 8:14 a.m.
                 Re: AddendumFrogBlast 4/5/02 8:27 a.m.
                       Re: AddendumFrogBlast 4/5/02 8:30 a.m.
                             Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 8:35 a.m.
                                   Re: AddendumRazorback 4/5/02 8:44 a.m.
                                         Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 9:04 a.m.
                                               Re: AddendumFrogBlast 4/5/02 9:07 a.m.
                                                     Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 9:13 a.m.
                                               Re: AddendumRazorback 4/5/02 9:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 9:14 a.m.
                                                           Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 9:21 a.m.
                                         Re: AddendumStormSinger 4/5/02 9:56 a.m.
                                               Re: AddendumWarbow 4/5/02 10:47 a.m.
                                                     Re: AddendumStormSinger 4/5/02 11:10 a.m.
                                                           Re: AddendumWarbow 4/5/02 12:20 p.m.
                                                                 Re: AddendumTarrsk 4/5/02 1:07 p.m.
                                                                       Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 1:32 p.m.
                                                                             Re: AddendumTarrsk 4/5/02 1:37 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: AddendumReckless Angel 4/5/02 1:59 p.m.
                                                                             Re: AddendumFrogBlast 4/5/02 1:49 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: AddendumTarrsk 4/5/02 2:02 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: AddendumFrogBlast 4/5/02 2:09 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: AddendumTarrsk 4/5/02 2:49 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: AddendumFrogBlast 4/5/02 2:02 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: AddendumReckless Angel 4/5/02 2:05 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: AddendumSlimShaolin 4/6/02 4:48 a.m.
                                                                       Re: AddendumReckless Angel 4/5/02 1:33 p.m.
                                                                             Still no go. :(Louis Wu 4/5/02 2:18 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Still no go. :(FrogBlast 4/5/02 2:20 p.m.
                                                                                         You might be right...Louis Wu 4/5/02 2:27 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Hey Now!!SpudBoy 4/5/02 2:47 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: You might be right...StormSinger 4/5/02 2:49 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: You might be right...Louis Wu 4/5/02 3:01 p.m.
                                                                                                           eh.....6 gunsStormSinger 4/5/02 3:06 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: You might be right...Tarrsk 4/5/02 3:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: You might be right...StormSinger 4/5/02 3:10 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Confirmed...Louis Wu 4/5/02 7:11 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Confirmed...Reckless Angel 4/6/02 1:47 a.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Confirmed...Louis Wu 4/6/02 4:50 a.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: Confirmed...Reckless Angel 4/6/02 5:37 a.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: Confirmed...vector40 4/6/02 4:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Confirmed...xbill 4/6/02 2:57 a.m.
                                   Re: AddendumFrogBlast 4/5/02 8:49 a.m.
                                         Re: AddendumReckless Angel 4/5/02 10:45 a.m.
                                               Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 11:16 a.m.
                                                     Re: AddendumReckless Angel 4/5/02 12:01 p.m.
                                                           Re: AddendumRazorback 4/5/02 1:13 p.m.
                       Re: AddendumReckless Angel 4/5/02 10:36 a.m.
                             Re: AddendumTrey Ikon 4/5/02 4:39 p.m.
                                   Re: AddendumLouis Wu 4/5/02 6:32 p.m.
     Nice FindFixxxer 4/5/02 5:46 p.m.
           Indeed.vector40 4/5/02 7:48 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.