glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)
Posted By: Black_Jackal <skateboarderx@cox.net>Date: 4/1/02 6:24 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy) (tango6)

: They all have the same frame for the front windows, and
: they all have this weird looking piece of brown metal that looks like a
: pipe with a box at the end sort of... it's weird. Hopefully someone will
: see this and add it, I can explain how to get in just about every pelican
: in the game... infact, I think every pelican except crashing E419 at the
: end, but, she is in fast mid-flight, so .........

whoo-who this is my first post!Anyway, thats a gun.From what ive heard anyway. bungie had orgainaly planned it for the pelican when halo was PC only. Halo was mosty miltiplayer back then and they wanted to even out the weapons for the dropships(covenant have that cool turret-type thingy. and we get a stupid bullet gun......rocketlaucher plz)i guess bungie was(no offence to bungie. Great game:) )too lazy to take it out and just covered it up.

Message Index

Replies:

Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)tango6 4/1/02 3:49 p.m.
     Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Barnolde 4/1/02 4:52 p.m.
           Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)tango6 4/1/02 5:03 p.m.
                 Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Black_Jackal 4/1/02 6:24 p.m.
     Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Louis Wu 4/1/02 5:35 p.m.
           Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)tango6 4/2/02 1:56 p.m.
     Crapbonk 4/1/02 6:42 p.m.
           Re: CrapNemesis_007 4/1/02 8:48 p.m.
     Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)JumaJuma 6/15/02 6:40 p.m.
           Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)Shishka 6/15/02 8:59 p.m.
                 Re: Getting inside the cockpit of a pelican (easy)vector40 6/15/02 9:36 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.