Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Oh. Well, in that case..
Posted By: Louis Wu <halo@bungie.org>Date: 3/19/02 3:42 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Oh. Well, in that case.. (an0nym0u5)

: I don't see why he wouldn't post the pictures without an explanation. There
: are MANY other tips & tricks without explanations

There are none, though, that I can't explain to folks who ask.

(I should have made it clearer to pete_the_duck; a private email with the explanation would have sufficed. A public explanation is better, though, if you ask me - it lets OTHERS repeat the trick, and (if past experience is any guide) will lead eventually to someone doing something totally insane and unexpected, but very fun to watch. :) )

I'll add this to the Tricks page later today sometime.

Message Index

Replies:

You haven't seen this before! New trick ^_^pete_the_duck 3/18/02 5:19 p.m.
     Re: You haven't seen this before! New trick ^_^Legolas 3/18/02 6:29 p.m.
           Re: You haven't seen this before! New trick ^_^emildlux 3/18/02 7:02 p.m.
                 Re: You haven't seen this before! New trick ^_^Barnolde 3/18/02 7:29 p.m.
                       So I have your attention now? ;-)pete_the_duck 3/18/02 7:54 p.m.
                             Re: So I have your attention now? ;-)Louis Wu 3/18/02 8:03 p.m.
                                   Oh. Well, in that case..pete_the_duck 3/18/02 8:35 p.m.
                                         Re: Oh. Well, in that case..an0nym0u5 3/18/02 10:10 p.m.
                                               Re: Oh. Well, in that case..Louis Wu 3/19/02 3:42 a.m.
                                                     At any rate..pete_the_duck 3/19/02 5:14 a.m.
                                         This Guys a Genious! *NM*Matt(Uh...#5) 3/18/02 11:52 p.m.
                                               I'll drink to that ;) *NM*labrat13 3/19/02 8:33 p.m.
                                         Re: Oh. Well, in that case..FrogBlast 3/20/02 8:23 a.m.
                                               coming from you, that means alot ;) o, get well! *NM*pete_the_duck 3/20/02 12:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.