Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Thanks
Posted By: Mnemonic <zetamnemonic@planet.nl>Date: 3/11/02 7:37 a.m.

In Response To: Thanks (Appleicious)

DAMN!! Here's a story wich looks drastically familliar to mine. (Though mine never had gotten this worse). I think what U have gone through is verry sad, something like this happened to me too when I thought I was to enter the industry 2 years ago when a guy nicknamed "LionHeart" contacted me to work for a company so-called "Vegma Studios" they did got a site and I was supposed to be doing the Ai departement of their forthcoming game LastHope Online. I had daily contact with those guys and they kept telling me financing would come togheter soon (never seen a single € of it). I did had written out a general Ai for the game wic I was able to customize for different enemy's etc. It was a though job and it took me about a month to do it. As that month progressed it becoame more and more cleare to me there was something wrong. According to him there we're 13 other people working on the project as well. There was 1 wich I actually had spoken once on ICQ. He was supposed to do the art in-game for LHO. Never spoken him since. I started questioning LionHeart more and more and he always gave me vague awnsers wich left me with other questions he did not awnser at all. To at 1 point both the site dissapeared and he never came on-line anymore. I am still busy getting into the games-bisness and pretty confident it will work out. I did several minor jobs for other company's as of today. Nothing really big but U have to start small. I got the feeling they like me but I will take my time to break through. I know I got the skills and have done several mods. It is just a matter of time...good luck with ur job Tim I feel really sorry for U. (I kept this story as short as possible)

Yours Cincerely, Gerben de Oude.

Message Index

Replies:

Island Four (pretty long) Story of EventsTim Wilk 3/10/02 3:13 p.m.
     Re: Island Four (pretty long) Story of Eventsvector40 3/10/02 3:47 p.m.
           Re: Island Four (pretty long) Story of EventsTim Wilk 3/10/02 10:46 p.m.
     Re: Island Four (pretty long) Story of Eventspoena.dare #CP# 3/10/02 3:57 p.m.
           Re: Island Four (pretty long) Story of EventsTim Wilk 3/10/02 10:54 p.m.
     Good lord...Ilium Rise 3/10/02 9:46 p.m.
           Re: Good lord...vector40 3/10/02 9:56 p.m.
                 Re: Good lord...Tim Wilk 3/10/02 10:57 p.m.
           Re: Good lord...Tim Wilk 3/10/02 10:56 p.m.
                 Re: Good lord...Just Curious 3/11/02 2:01 p.m.
     Aw man, that really sucks.archon 3/11/02 1:08 a.m.
     Re: Island Four (pretty long) Story of Eventssonicstorm 3/11/02 1:49 a.m.
     ThanksAppleicious 3/11/02 2:24 a.m.
           Re: ThanksMnemonic 3/11/02 7:37 a.m.
     Re: Island Four (pretty long) Story of Eventsfoo 3/13/02 4:11 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.