Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent Cartographer
Posted By: Legolas <pd_tothemax@hotmail.com>Date: 2/12/02 8:21 p.m.

I found this out with my brother today, and I am almost positive that NOBODY has done this before.

**BE ON CO-OP**

1: Go to the place where you unlock the security system.

2: Keep going forward and you will be on an edge and you can see down where there are a whole bunch of for shaped platforms jutting out of the wall ahead of you.

3: One person goes and gets the over shield outside of the cavern (when you go outside there are 3 of them by a purple thing).

4: The person with the over shield FALLS (NOT JUMPS) down onto the first fork shaped platform and before they land they hit duck (not too early, not too late) and they should be alive.

5: The other person just kills themself/jumps off so they respawn on the same platform as the other player.

6: Go up towards the wall that the platform is connected to and if you look down and to the right of the platform you can see where there is a light and another TINY platform along the wall.

7: One person jumps down to this little platform while hugging the wall and using the duck technique (should lose all shield and 3 health bars).

8: The other player kills themself and respawns with the player.

9: Now jump from this little platform to the next fork shaped platform, using the wall hugging and ducking technique (should only lose shield, person with full life who respawned should do this)

10: Now just keep going down, little platform, to fork platform, etc, etc.

11: At the last fork platform go to the very edge of it/middle of pit and fall down on to the BIG platform below it using duck technique.

12: You are as low as you can go on this VERY big platform and if you jump off and watch yourself die you can make out the very bottom of the pit... but you can't get down, or at least I don't think, but I will keep trying.

I don't have pics but I would be VERY grateful, and of course give you credit, if someone could do this and send the pics to pd_tothemax@hotmail.com

Message Index

Replies:

Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartographerLegolas 2/12/02 8:21 p.m.
     Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograNemesis_007 2/12/02 9:02 p.m.
     Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLouis Wu 2/12/02 9:32 p.m.
           Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograAida-kun 2/12/02 10:21 p.m.
                 Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLouis Wu 2/12/02 10:25 p.m.
     Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/12/02 11:09 p.m.
           Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/13/02 1:48 a.m.
                 Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLegolas 2/13/02 6:05 a.m.
                       Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/13/02 6:54 a.m.
                             Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLegolas 2/13/02 2:19 p.m.
                                   Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/13/02 3:13 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.