Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: location of AoTCR *SP*
Posted By: poena.dare #CP#g <hbo@mlcsmith.com>Date: 2/7/02 3:24 a.m.

In Response To: location of AoTCR *SP* (MattM)

: AoTCR is all underground.

Well, I'll give you a partial nod there... I agree, without a doubt, that where you start on AotCR is underground. As far as the 'open areas' being underground... it could be, but allow me to poke a few holes.

In AotCR Cortana says: Interesting... the weather patterns here seem natural, not artificial. I wonder if the ring's environment systems are malfunctioning... or if the designers wanted the installation to have inclement weather.

Wouldn't weather patterns underground _always_ be artificial?

More snips:

SERGEANT ACR1: This is Fire Team Zulu requesting immediate assistance from any UNSC forces. Does anyone copy?

CORTANA: I didn't think there were any human forces left on this part of the ring.... (Radio) Cortana to Fire Team Zulu, I read you. Fire Team Zulu, this is Cortana. Hold position. We're on our way.

Did fire team Zulu get lost underground in their Pelican? How did they get it through the tiny doors?? (Not to mention the Scorpion you find soon thereafter!)

Lastly, when you finish the level, Cortana tells you to hoof it fast to stop Keyes. How do you get back to the surface?

I think it's _easier_ to believe that AotCR is above ground, but you never know!

Message Index

Replies:

Proofread, Pleasepoena.dare #CP#g 2/5/02 11:25 p.m.
     Re: Proofread, PleaseMattM 2/5/02 11:38 p.m.
           Re: Proofread, Pleasepoena.dare #CP#g 2/6/02 12:24 a.m.
                 Re: Proofread, PleaseResistivity 2/6/02 1:03 p.m.
                       Re: Proofread, Pleasepoena.dare #CP#g 2/6/02 1:20 p.m.
                       location of AoTCR *SP*MattM 2/7/02 1:53 a.m.
                             Re: location of AoTCR *SP*poena.dare #CP#g 2/7/02 3:24 a.m.
                                   Defense rests. =-) *NM* *NM*MattM 2/7/02 8:56 p.m.
     Re: Proofread, PleaseMattM 2/7/02 2:04 a.m.
           Re: Proofread, Pleasepoena.dare #CP#g 2/7/02 3:09 a.m.
                 Yes, sorry. 10k is D, not w. *NM*MattM 2/7/02 8:59 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.