Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoil
Posted By: Jason <corpse89@hotmail.com>Date: 1/31/02 4:48 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoil (Kanen Faud'r)

The Elites have sheilding yes, but when the Infection droids Exploid on contact, it limits the sheilds capablility of supporting the Right amount of protection it needs to resist the Infection. though it has been said that the Elites ARMOR is connected with the life support of the covenant elite which makes him as volnurable as a Regular marine once its sheilds are down. as for the the Spartan "John", he has an aloy layered exoskeleton.
sparky, i like to call the Cheap english voice Blue ball. has no arms and so it would be very difficult to activate the protocal in to which will have a magnatude force of destruction that reaches past earth. so he picks the Higher stronger Living Byped A spartan name John to do his dirty work. The big question we have to ask our self, where is the infected Grunts and Ravens At! they have Very little protection! compared to the Elites. the whole thing is that Bungie didn't have enough time to put everything in the game. odviously. and what is really bothering me is that the whole reason for me, being there in the beginning of Halo is the Way halo was going to be played out, Vids on 1999, and 2000. now that was going to be some good stuff! although i do like the COMBAT EVOLVE, but its to narrower then the outlook of the game first. and now that they have done this their saying no more? are they that stupid and not to Expand the halo Video game! Halo expand, or halo2 prequel and sequal, there is alot that would be buy this stuff up in a hart beat. and bungie/microsoft would make a bundle, that and a Movie. its like they made a product and Its sells big and now they want nothing to do on making it bigger or funner!
Unless they are keeping a big secret on the issue of Xpanding halo, and making a movie. if so i would like to stuff my own foot up my mouth for cutting them down! March is supposed to be the Online dateline. thats when i would put out a Halo2 or xpansion! so time will tell! if so they better put everthing thing in thats in the book and was shown in the past.

Message Index

Replies:

Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilers)A HALO FAN 11/21/01 7:25 p.m.
     Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing about HaHarry 11/21/01 8:33 p.m.
           Spoiler alert! *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/28/01 8:58 p.m.
     Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilApe Man 11/21/01 10:09 p.m.
           Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilKanen Faud'r 11/22/01 1:48 a.m.
                 Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilHarry 11/22/01 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilKanen Faud'r 11/22/01 5:15 a.m.
                             Good point...Louis Wu 11/22/01 5:30 a.m.
                                   Re: Good point... *spoilers*Kanen Faud'r 11/22/01 6:10 p.m.
                                         Re: Good point... *spoilers*Louis Wu 11/23/01 8:57 a.m.
                                         Re: Good point... *spoilers*Wes Norris 11/30/01 7:11 p.m.
                                               agreed *NM*op_ivy 11/30/01 8:01 p.m.
                                               Re: Good point... *spoilers*{mAc}Dark_Eagle 12/1/01 3:05 p.m.
                                   That last post WAS NOT a lull in the spoilers *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/23/01 5:59 p.m.
                                   Re: Good point... *spoilers*Santiago 11/24/01 3:47 a.m.
                                         halo and douglas adams and micheal chrichtonhoju2 11/28/01 9:19 p.m.
                                         Re: Good point... *spoilers*Wes Marden 12/2/01 3:39 a.m.
                             Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilJason 1/31/02 4:48 p.m.
                                   Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilRookie 1/31/02 8:11 p.m.
                             Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilThorir 2/8/02 2:30 p.m.
                                   Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilBfreeze 2/8/02 5:52 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.