Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultch
Posted By: FrogBlast <metafire@aol.com>Date: 1/28/02 6:47 a.m.

In Response To: Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultch (Amechwarrior)

: Wow, I have been trying to get up to that sucker for weeks. How is the veiw
: from that pillar? Is their anything behind it, like a gun? I have some
: sort of idea how you did it but am not entirly sure how you did it. Did
: you get the ghosts up the ramp as shown in my 1st batch of shots, then
: shot the ghost?

: Amechwarrior
: Inspiring the next gerneration of egg hunters.

If you look at the first picture where I say "my setup" you can see the two tanks. Well, I basically drove the ghost off of the tank in the background (parked against the rock wall) and used it as a ramp. I used the second tank just like you said and shot the ghost exactly as it jumped off the tank (does the tank autoaim ever bother you too?) I drove from the right side of the firing tank towards the rock wall. That's basically it. Oh... I did it solo, so my right hand controlled the tank firing, and aiming. My left hand controlled the ghost movement. There's nothing behind the pillar, but the view is great:)

Message Index

Replies:

pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/27/02 11:19 p.m.
     Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchLouis Wu 1/28/02 12:11 a.m.
           Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/28/02 6:39 a.m.
     Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchAmechwarrior 1/28/02 12:11 a.m.
           Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/28/02 6:47 a.m.
                 Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchAmechwarrior 1/28/02 9:41 p.m.
                       Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/28/02 9:57 p.m.
                             Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchAmechwarrior 1/29/02 1:05 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.