Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

about the 3rd shot in pics above
Posted By: Amechwarrior <jduck3049@yahoo.com>Date: 1/26/02 2:29 a.m.

In Response To: Re: ON TOP OF BLOOD GULTCH!!! (Amechwarrior)

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/snipe_this.JPG

Can you see where I am in the lower 1/2 of the screen? I was about 2x the size of a star but you can keep going up to be even smaller. If you are a sniper freak you must get up their, it is a nice clear shot to any place on the map. That shot reminds me of the view in RTS games. Was not halo origonaly suposed to be a RTS? This position would probably be good for commanders(if you can spare one down their)as they can see the battle unfold over the whole map and issue orders accordingly, very RTS like.

Amechwarrior
Must get back up their, with the enemies flag in CTF pro.

Message Index

Replies:

ON TOP OF BLOOD GULTCH!!!Amechwarrior 1/25/02 7:27 p.m.
     Anyone tried rocket jumps?Matt(Uh...Likes to Blow Things Up?) 1/25/02 7:37 p.m.
     Re: ON TOP OF BLOOD GULTCH!!!Amechwarrior 1/25/02 8:09 p.m.
           about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/26/02 2:29 a.m.
                 Re: about the 3rd shot in pics abovevector40 1/26/02 8:30 p.m.
                       Re: about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/27/02 3:11 a.m.
                             Re: about the 3rd shot in pics abovevector40 1/27/02 2:52 p.m.
                                   Re: about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/27/02 4:21 p.m.
                                         Re: about the 3rd shot in pics abovevector40 1/27/02 8:22 p.m.
                                               Re: about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/27/02 9:05 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.