Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: ON TOP OF BLOOD GULTCH!!!
Posted By: Amechwarrior <jduck3049@yahoo.com>Date: 1/25/02 8:09 p.m.

In Response To: ON TOP OF BLOOD GULTCH!!! (Amechwarrior)

: I just made it, memory card full pictures soon. Also I would like to know if
: any egg or trick has been found or done with your feet. I had to operate
: the tank with my feet to get up their becuse my bro was home late.

Here are the pics:

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/1stshot.JPG
1st camera shot.

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/2nd.JPG
2nd camera shot, not much up here.

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/snipe_this.JPG
you can only go up, the terain continues up unlike sidewinder that goes strait, you can get a small as a star if you go really high, then snipe the crap out of everying untill you run out of ammo and you CANNOT be seen by anything less then a sniper on 10x, but then you just snipe that sniper and problem solved and 1 kill gained

I then fell trying to get over the inviso terain, but you are basicly stuck to up and that general area, no walking across to blue bases area. But I did get a pic of a ghost standing on its guns. This has probably been seen before but it just looks cool.

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/ghostarobics.JPG

Well I finally did it, now back to my ultimate goal, finishing my legendary mode, only Keys left. But after that back to the egg hunt and the dmg chart.

How to get on top:

Get in a jeep and drive torward that snipers hill behind red base. The hill makes a great ramp, drive as fast as you can torward the hill and aim between the 2 rocks at the top of the hill and have a tank shoot just under you before you drive over the edge of the hill, it takes many tries, many health packs, some luck and a small knowledge of physics and you need to change your life to 400%.

Do not forget to bring a sniper rifle with lots of ammo.

Amechwarrior
I should probably change my name to mountain climber now.

P.S. About the rocket jumping: a tank is much more powerfull and at 400% you do not need to care until the 3-4th shot if you are in a jeep.

Message Index

Replies:

ON TOP OF BLOOD GULTCH!!!Amechwarrior 1/25/02 7:27 p.m.
     Anyone tried rocket jumps?Matt(Uh...Likes to Blow Things Up?) 1/25/02 7:37 p.m.
     Re: ON TOP OF BLOOD GULTCH!!!Amechwarrior 1/25/02 8:09 p.m.
           about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/26/02 2:29 a.m.
                 Re: about the 3rd shot in pics abovevector40 1/26/02 8:30 p.m.
                       Re: about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/27/02 3:11 a.m.
                             Re: about the 3rd shot in pics abovevector40 1/27/02 2:52 p.m.
                                   Re: about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/27/02 4:21 p.m.
                                         Re: about the 3rd shot in pics abovevector40 1/27/02 8:22 p.m.
                                               Re: about the 3rd shot in pics aboveAmechwarrior 1/27/02 9:05 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.