Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Almost on top of Blood Gultch!
Posted By: Amechwarrior <jduck3049@yahoo.com>Date: 1/21/02 2:02 p.m.

Me and my brother have been trying to get ontop of blood gultch for some time, we almost made it last night, but I found the way up and made it slightly higher then he did. Tutorial comming soon, and now for more high res, low quality images provided my me. Can anyone give me photography tips?

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/1st_try.JPG
That was the 1st try

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/pathway.JPG
Here is the pic I was going to use to show you how to get their(not done yet). But it tells you where I did this on the map, just look for the rock formation on the right. Our ultimate goal is to get to the area behind that formation because it would be the ultimate sniper spot.

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/stuck.JPG
I told my brother to get out and he proptly fell and died, his ghost however was still up their. The blue streak is the plasma gernade we used to get it down.

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/pair.JPG
Here is both of us up their, shooting the rocks.

ftp://ftp2.bungie.org/halouploads/keepaway.JPG
This is what you need to do if you want noone to use ghost, as long as thay do not get any ideas like a gernade or rocket launcher. We now have ghost population conrtol. "No ghost for you!"

Everyone try to get ontop of blood gultch!

Message Index

Replies:

Almost on top of Blood Gultch!Amechwarrior 1/21/02 2:02 p.m.
     new plan: stairway to heavenAmechwarrior 1/21/02 9:06 p.m.
           Re: new plan: stairway to heavenLouis Wu 1/21/02 9:09 p.m.
                 Re: new plan: stairway to heavenAmechwarrior 1/21/02 11:24 p.m.
                       Re: new plan: stairway to heavenLouis Wu 1/22/02 4:09 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.