Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: GUYS LISTEN!!!!!!
Posted By: Jason <ra.hayward@rogers.com>Date: 1/12/02 11:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: GUYS LISTEN!!!!!! (Tom)

: my bad. heh heh. i was mainly only thinkin of the guys that answered that
: weird things in multi player bla bla bla. well its in assault on the
: control room. at the beginning if u keep pushing X youll get right back
: into the pelican. its sweet. heh thanks for reminded me dude.

Yesturday me and my friend also did this. It's kind of neat. All you do is, at the beginning of the fifth level, "Assault on the Control Room", when you are let off by the pelican, quickly turn around so that your facing the pelican and press X to get into it. It's very easy to do. Anyways, you can ride it down to the bottom of the level, but you die when you reach a bunch of fog. If you're playing co-op, you can get someone on a ledge that is quite a way down the level. Just have one person jump out and die, and he should warp back on a small ledge that the pelican hits on its way down. There's some kind of rotating thing that spins aroound this center pole thing (You'll know when you see it) and you can actually jump onto it. It has some gaps in it that you have to jump over as they pass under you. I guess he did two laps or whatever. I did one, but ig gets boring rather quickly. Cool, but pretty pointless... But it's neat that you can actually do it. That's about as well as I can explain it.

Message Index

Replies:

GUYS LISTEN!!!!!!Tom 1/12/02 8:52 p.m.
     Re: GUYS LISTEN!!!!!!Surrepticius 1/12/02 9:18 p.m.
           Re: GUYS LISTEN!!!!!!Tom 1/12/02 10:02 p.m.
                 Re: GUYS LISTEN!!!!!!Jason 1/12/02 11:07 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.